It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy :)
Thanks Doc0075! Onya, finkleroy!
Could I ask for Stardew Valley please?
Thanks in advance.
Hey everyone! Just a quick reminder that the 28 keys for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun expire today, very very soon (in little more than two hours from this post, if their timing is exact). So if for some reason you missed the promotion when it occurred, this is a good opportunity to grab this great game. Remember they are daggered, so they do not affect your monthly request. Have fun!
Thanks to Doc0075 I get to massacre/destroy the Human race. Also thanks to the gun dealer who put the means into my paws, finkleroy.
Post edited January 15, 2022 by Themken
148 giftees at the half of the month! This is COLOSSAL.
May I please request System Shock 2 and the daggered game Shadow Tactics: Blade of the Shogun too, if at all possible, thanks. :)
Can i request Thief;Definitive Edition.
Hello,

I am interested in a Shadow Tactics promo key as i missed the giveaway.

I just stumbled upon this thread just recently as such i am not as active on the forums as required by the rules. I've primarily browsed the forums for troubleshooting purposes but am going to try to get more involved in the future.
a8c: Hello,

I just stumbled upon this thread just recently as such i am not as active on the forums as required by the rules. I've primarily browsed the forums for troubleshooting purposes but am going to try to get more involved in the future.
Finkleroy is probably taking some rest, so take my GOG code by checking your PM and redeem it asap !
Thanks Doc0075 for Suzerain
a8c: Hello,

MaxFulvus: Finkleroy is probably taking some rest, so take my GOG code by checking your PM and redeem it asap !
Thank you!
Ah then may I request for Diablo + Hellfire instead?
high rated
Still 176 games to arrive...
At February 1 00:00 hour wild Gogbear might appear.