It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
GamezRanker: *snip*
That's exactly what you said, and you know it. And yet I chose to be friends with you for more than a year and a half after that. I'm still willing to be friends with you. But not when you're acting like this. Please just go away. I didn't want to air any of our personal issues in public. That was your choice.

THIS ISSUE IS CLOSED. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MORE DISCUSSION OF IT. IF ANYONE SPEAKS OF IT IN PUBLIC, THEY WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GIVEAWAY. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT IT. LET'S MOVE ON.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by finkleroy
high rated
...you make me sad, dear goglodytes. don't fight, please.
low rated
GamezRanker: *snip*
finkleroy: That's exactly what you said, and you know it. And yet I chose to be friends with you for more than a year and a half after that. I'm still willing to be friends with you. But not when you're acting like this. Please just go away. I didn't want to air any of our personal issues in public. That was your choice.

THIS ISSUE IS CLOSED. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MORE DISCUSSION OF IT. IF ANYONE SPEAKS OF IT IN PUBLIC, THEY WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GIVEAWAY. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT IT. LET'S MOVE ON.
Don't wanna talk about this topic anymore but isn't calling someone snowflake and insulting them in public against the rules of this forum? Especially when the other guy hasn't disrespected you at all. Not taking sides here mind it.

Edit: I think people have already started rating me low because I have questioned their favourite finkleroy! Jajaja
Post edited January 07, 2022 by BEAR1111
high rated
finkleroy: I hope he grows up at some point.
He's 40 years old. A bit late for that.
high rated
BEAR1111: *snip*
All you had to do was not be rude, but you couldn't quite handle that, so you're permanently banned from both giveaways.Have fun with that.
servobeupstry: He's 40 years old. A bit late for that.
That's an excellent point that I quite appreciate, however I'm actually very serious about everyone needing to drop it.
low rated
BEAR1111: *snip*
finkleroy: All you had to do was not be rude, but you couldn't quite handle that, so you're permanently banned from both giveaways. Have fun with that.
Wow amazing news! Thanks I'm glad you did that coz I'm not at all interested in being a part of the same forum as a naxi who bans anyone based on personal grudge. My question is already answered without any words btw.
high rated
BEAR1111: *severe idiocy*
Grow up, child.
low rated
BEAR1111: *severe idiocy*
finkleroy: Grow up, child.
You're that kid who tells other to "grow up" instead of just answer simple questions it seems. Just managing a giveaway thread doesn't make you a god to choose the rights and wrongs mate grow yourself up first then suggest the same to others :-p.
high rated
LynXsh: ...you make me sad, dear goglodytes. don't fight, please.
I would love to second this. Whatever has been said has been said. OP requested to move on so that this can stay a politcal free giveaway which won't get closed by GOG and I second this as well. So let's move on and let's not forget that these are difficult times in which sometimes we might say things that should not have been said - we all are emotional right now but let's just move on and enjoy this thread here in a positive state.
low rated
LynXsh: ...you make me sad, dear goglodytes. don't fight, please.
I'm trying not to.....pulled up some games to try and take my mind off the past. Sorry for the before posts and lets get back to more games talk :)

=-=-=-=

servobeupstry: He's 40 years old. A bit late for that.
In my 30s, actually
Post edited January 07, 2022 by GamezRanker
high rated
All I expect is for people to not be rude and to move on when I tell them to. I don't think that's unreasonable. Also, don't air our personal conversations in public unprompted and expect for the person you're attacking not to defend themselves. It's time to move on. Last warning to everyone, full stop.
Off-topic. finkleroy, you should consider postponing the staggering giveaway to perhaps next monday/week for your own health wich comes first, given the stress it might cause you (due to the number of titles being given away, to be tracked, etc..., entirely by you only) considering what you mentioned earlier. I personally know someone who got heart palpitations for 2 weeks non-stop after their shot (I will not mention which one). She is fine now, but for a while it was quite scary for all of us. Nobody here will think of you as any less for taking such decision. Take care of your health.
low rated
d6nxyzrwk: Off-topic. finkleroy, you should consider postponing the staggering giveaway to perhaps next monday/week for your own health wich comes first, given the stress it might cause you (due to the number of titles being given away, to be tracked, etc..., entirely by you only) considering what you mentioned earlier. I personally know someone who got heart palpitations for 2 weeks non-stop after their shot (I will not mention which one). She is fine now, but for a while it was quite scary for all of us. Nobody here will think of you as any less for taking such decision. Take care of your health.
Well said and agreed....one's health always comes first
low rated
finkleroy: It's time to move on. Last warning to everyone, full stop.
Just pinging to notify ya that you forgot to add me to the ban lists.
high rated
GamezRanker: Just pinging to notify ya that you forgot to add me to the ban lists.
I didn't add you to either ban list because I have not and will not ban you from either giveaway. As I've said, I'm still more than willing to be friends with you. I added you to the "no nominations for me now" list at your request.