It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: And here I am wondering what a "cat meeting" could be :)
Glad to hear that you had your shot. Hope that you won't have too many side effects.
finkleroy: Look back in the thread, and you'll see. The conversation starts with me saying "FRIDAY. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE."
Ah, so I guess the idea came because of your avatar then.
Btw: It is pretty early in Germany (I am officially in Home Office right now ;)) - must be even earlier in the US or not? Don't you ever sleep?
Post edited January 07, 2022 by MarkoH01
If it is not Friday there will surely be a great cat-erwauling in the GA thread!. However better that than pushing yourself to a health cat-astrophe.

Be well and do what you need to do for yourself first :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Ah, so I guess the idea came because of your avatar then.
Btw: It is pretty early in Germany (I am officially in Home Office right now ;)) - must be even earlier in the US or not? Don't you ever sleep?
I sleep, but my sleeping habits are all over the place.
finkleroy: I got my booster shot today, so I'm not 100% positive I'll be up to hosting the cat meeting tomorrow. We shall see.
Will be on Saturday? Take care of you and rest :)
low rated
finkleroy: I got my booster shot today, so I'm not 100% positive I'll be up to hosting the cat meeting tomorrow. We shall see.
MarkoH01: And here I am wondering what a "cat meeting" could be :)
Glad to hear that you had your shot. Hope that you won't have too many side effects.
the shot is still better than the non shot kind
Ruvika: Will be on Saturday? Take care of you and rest :)
I have no idea when I'll release it. It'll be Friday if I'm feeling well enough. Otherwise, it'll be whenever I'm feeling well enough.
Just rest until you feel better, your health is more important
low rated
(preface: I am only posting the following as I feel it needs to be said, and also so that friends/others know my reasons for doing such.......after this I will be dropping this topic ITT[people are free to send me PMs with well wishes/thoughts/etc, though])
==========================================
To All
==========================================

After reading some very not nice things sent to me in reply via PM by the OP(plus some other bad comments in past conversations), I cannot in good faith/conscience continue to engage with these giveaways(giving/receiving).

As such, I will be disengaging from them for the most part(won't take any games or donate any games, though I will still do my own giveaways or give to other giveaways) for the time being(until the OP apologizes to me/everyone else, or similar)

Lastly, I will perhaps reply to on-topic/civil posts here, but that's about it.....apologies again for posting this post and good day to all good users of Gog.

=======
(also to OP: Please feel free to add me to the "no nominations for me now" list)
=======
Post edited January 08, 2022 by GamezRanker
The booster shot... it varies widely from person to person. All I got was a tiny bit of pain in my arm, but for example my aunt was knocked out for 2 days with fever.
Enebias: The booster shot... it varies widely from person to person. All I got was a tiny bit of pain in my arm, but for example my aunt was knocked out for 2 days with fever.
Every shot seems to vary. I did not even notice my J+J shot (not even the arm hurt) but got a few side effects with Moderna including a hurting arm and one day I was first freezing and then sweating ... next day everything was fine again though.
high rated
I'm nominating finkleroy to have a good rest. Please grant it for yourself, because health is the mostest important :)
And take some funnycatex-ultra-forte for keeping good mood :)
Post edited January 07, 2022 by erbello
low rated
apehater: the shot is still better than the non shot kind
Despite some of the stances/views being pushed in this clip, I found it funny....thanks for posting it.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by GamezRanker
high rated
GamezRanker: *vile, reprehensible shit*
This user has told me in private that he is offended by black people asserting that their lives matter, and that they should have the basic right to not be murdered in cold blood by the police just for being black. He has spewed all kinds of right-wing nonsense that I've ignored and I've still been friends with him after it. He's also told me that he refuses to wear a mask in public. Even after all of this, I was still more than willing to be friends with him, but apparently he's now decided to be a snowflake who has to run to his safe space when he's introduced to opinions that differ from his own. So be it. I'm not banning him, but at his request, I'll put him on the "no nominations for me for now" list, and I hope he grows up at some point.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by finkleroy
Take a good rest finkleroy, imagine you are a cat-dragon hoarding the kingdom's treasure and go to sleep until the time is ripe.
low rated
finkleroy: This user has told me in private that he is offended by black people asserting that their lives matter, and that they should have the basic right to not be murdered in cold blood by the police just for being black.
Besides being very political/offtopic, that's not what I said/believe and you know it.
(if anyone wants, i'd gladly even post screencaps of my own PM bits to my offsite/etc to prove such)

finkleroy: So be it. I'm not banning him, but at his request, I'll put him on the "no nominations for me for now" list, and I hope he grows up at some point.
Feel free to ban me if you want....I tried to civilly walk off from these threads and leave it at that, and you post the above false info(most likely to virtue signal and get under my skin).

(note to all: I mainly replied to this post to clear up the falsities within it.....after this I will be ignoring/reporting such posts from OP, and only replying to civil posts by others)
Post edited January 08, 2022 by GamezRanker