It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: I got my booster shot today, so I'm not 100% positive I'll be up to hosting the cat meeting tomorrow. We shall see.
Not tomorrow? I've read it should be today (Fri), now I'm reading "not tomorrow" (Sat), so on Sunday?
Post edited January 07, 2022 by Lexor
finkleroy: I got my booster shot today, so I'm not 100% positive I'll be up to hosting the cat meeting tomorrow. We shall see.
Don't worry about it. Be well.
Lexor: Not tomorrow? I've read it should be today (Fri), now I'm reading "not tomorrow" (Sat), so on Sunday?
It's still Thursday in the US.
Post edited January 07, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: It's still Thursday in the US.
I see. So "tomorrow" is "still today". :P
take care :)
high rated
Lexor: Not tomorrow? I've read it should be today (Fri), now I'm reading "not tomorrow" (Sat), so on Sunday?
The giveaways go by the pacific time zone, in which it's currently Thursday.
low rated
Take your time....we can wait.....your health & well being come first, after all :)
Please have a nice rest, your health goes first.
The concert can wait to the rockstar :)
Hey! I heard that the Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack contains Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus OST. And I also heard that it's awsome. :)

May I try one of that packs if they are still valid?
low rated
AWG43: Hey! I heard that the Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack contains Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus OST. And I also heard that it's awsome. :)

Don't worry, finkle would definately grant your wish once he's online.
finkleroy: I'll be up to hosting the cat meeting tomorrow.
Im confused. Can someone help me out here :P
don't worry. just be well. the GA business can wait. your health is much more important. you hear me?
AWG43: Hey! I heard that the Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack contains Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus OST. And I also heard that it's awsome. :)

Granted.
Huge thank you to solar_dome and finkleroy for Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack. It took me some time to find it in my library. But it's there, hurrah!
And here I am wondering what a "cat meeting" could be :)
Glad to hear that you had your shot. Hope that you won't have too many side effects.
MarkoH01: And here I am wondering what a "cat meeting" could be :)
Glad to hear that you had your shot. Hope that you won't have too many side effects.
Look back in the thread, and you'll see. The conversation starts with me saying "FRIDAY. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE."