It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
GamezRanker: Ah, Frisky Dingo....truly the gift that keeps on giving :)

Btw, while i've got yer attention: May I also humbly request a daggered copy of Iratus?
(I missed the giveaway as I was taking care of IRL issues and didn't use the net much at that time)
Granted.
low rated
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you, kindly, for this gift :)

bler144: ...
And thanks to you as well, for providing it to the giveaway :)
Post edited January 06, 2022 by GamezRanker
is it too late to say happy new year to everyone :)
de__vito: is it too late to say happy new year to everyone :)
Naah it's not late at all, wish you a very Happy New Year buddy!
de__vito: is it too late to say happy new year to everyone :)
APU79: Naah it's not late at all, wish you a very Happy New Year buddy!
<3
I'd like to request the daggered Frostpunk, please.
I would like to ask for a copy of Wanderlust: Transsiberian, please.
:)

Edit: Also, belated New Year's greetings from my side.
Post edited January 06, 2022 by bhrigu
Breja: Someone please screenshot the list when it hits, cause knowing my luck by the time I log in it will all be gone, and I'd like to at least see how awesome it was :D
It will be a "large, staggered drop" so no need to worry, it can't all be gone at once.
Lov3paradox: could i possibly get a daggered key for deadlight directors cut? if not its fine but id appreciate it.
bhrigu: I would like to ask for a copy of Wanderlust: Transsiberian, please.

From the rules:

All posts that include a request or nomination will automatically be declined if they have been edited for any reason, even if it's because the GOG forum merged two of your posts.
Breja: Someone please screenshot the list when it hits, cause knowing my luck by the time I log in it will all be gone, and I'd like to at least see how awesome it was :D
Ice_Mage: It will be a "large, staggered drop" so no need to worry, it can't all be gone at once.
There is an interesting bit in that comment:

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 7th.
So, it's still quite possible we'll have to wait for yet another day.
LootHunter: So, it's still quite possible we'll have to wait for yet another day.
Yes.
low rated

I would like to nominate bhrigu for Wanderlust: Transsiberian if possible finkleroy.
low rated

APU79: I would like to nominate bhrigu for Wanderlust: Transsiberian if possible finkleroy.
Well I don't suppose you need to nominate someone who already requested something - doesn't really change anything ya know.
I would like to nominate @SpartanSloth for a copy of daggered frostpunk.

He apparently missed a giveaway and was asking for it in the clearinghouse forum.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_expiring_codes_clearinghouse_thread
APU79: I would like to nominate bhrigu for Wanderlust: Transsiberian if possible finkleroy.
slurredprey: Well I don't suppose you need to nominate someone who already requested something - doesn't really change anything ya know.
He nominated because the original post was edited and therefore possibly invalid.
low rated
slurredprey: Well I don't suppose you need to nominate someone who already requested something - doesn't really change anything ya know.
mrkgnao: He nominated because the original post was edited and therefore possibly invalid.
Yeah that's the exact reason why I nominated bhrigu, he wanted the game. Hope I didn't break any rule, I apologise in case I did unintentionally sorry finkleroy.