It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

finkleroy: FRIDAY. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.
APU79: DAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!
So, on Friday, now we'll instead be saying "Hi, Felicia" then...?
APU79: DAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!
MysterD: So, on Friday, now we'll instead be saying "Hi, Felicia" then...?
Haha hell yeah "Hi Felicia." for greetings and "Bye Felicia" for farewells.
high rated
Makotolia: So we are gonna have a cat meeting at Friday?
Yes. We're going to discuss whether or not the plant may live. Catnip and salmon treats will be served, string will be made available to play with, and boxes will be available to sit in, or to tear apart if you so desire.
TheDudeLebowski: What's the dress code?
Nothing fancy. Just don't allow a human to make you wear something demeaning.
aCyborg: First I have to figure out where there is then I will be, would hate to be a square.
"There" is in the neighbor kid's sandbox, of course.
reported for caps lock ;) :D
Someone please screenshot the list when it hits, cause knowing my luck by the time I log in it will all be gone, and I'd like to at least see how awesome it was :D
Hi, finkleroy, what kind of game we will be playing today. From your post I cannot guess, maybe you have some other hints so it will be more easily to guess...
Makotolia: So we are gonna have a cat meeting at Friday?
finkleroy: Yes. We're going to discuss whether or not the plant may live. Catnip and salmon treats will be served, string will be made available to play with, and boxes will be available to sit in, or to tear apart if you so desire.
Good to know that there’s still someone out there that can hold cat meetings appropriately nowadays *tips hat*
Post edited January 05, 2022 by Makotolia
high rated
Makotolia: Good to know that there’s still someone out there that can hold cat meetings appropriately *tips hat*
If the meeting goes well, we may even have a cat party. On a serious note, this has been my ringtone for more than three years now.

Context #1

Context #2
Sure thing! Thank you for the invite & see y'all there! :)
I missed the giveaway for Iratus: Lord of the Dead. I would very much appreciate the game as you can see my avatar is a necromancer... Happy New Year to all and may 2022 be FANTASTIC!!
high rated
iphgix: I missed the giveaway for Iratus: Lord of the Dead. I would very much appreciate the game as you can see my avatar is a necromancer... Happy New Year to all and may 2022 be FANTASTIC!!
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
kentsusai: Happy New Year everyone!

May I please have Syndicate Plus?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and ariaspi
iphgix: I missed the giveaway for Iratus: Lord of the Dead. I would very much appreciate the game as you can see my avatar is a necromancer... Happy New Year to all and may 2022 be FANTASTIC!!
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
Thanks I sent friend request...I think :)
low rated
TheDudeLebowski: What's the dress code?
I think these fine chaps say it best
low rated
finkleroy: If the meeting goes well, we may even have a cat party. On a serious note, this has been my ringtone for more than three years now.

Context #1

Context #2
Ah, Frisky Dingo....truly the gift that keeps on giving :)

Btw, while i've got yer attention: May I also humbly request a daggered copy of Iratus?
(I missed the giveaway as I was taking care of IRL issues and didn't use the net much at that time)