It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy new years!
TheBigCore: I am a requesting a daggered key for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
finkleroy: Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Hapygoo: May I get Syndicate wars for December please
DD & Ji Ji: May i request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC as my last gift of 2021 and 2022 please ?
finkleroy: I'm not sure what you mean. If I were to grant this request, it would count toward as your non-daggered game for January, so you'd miss out on Doc's donations. In fact... you know what? These keys are going to expire soon, and people will be unlikely to request them for fear of missing out on Doc's donations, so I'll just dagger them and grant this request as daggered.
That's nice! After all they were Amazon giveaways! I strongly agree! HNY y'all!
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: You are right, I was holding back because of Doc's donation but since they have become daggered now could I request on of the Journey to the Savage Planet keys as well?
Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: You are right, I was holding back because of Doc's donation but since they have become daggered now could I request on of the Journey to the Savage Planet keys as well?
Thank you Finkleroy and whiteflame199 for donating the key as well.

That looks like a fun game that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Thank you triock and finkleroy for the game .
Happy new year !
I would like to get a daggered key for Frostpunk please.
Happy New Year, Gamers from all over The Planet Earth (ˆڡˆ)
high rated
bartica1: Happy new year !
I would like to get a daggered key for Frostpunk please.
Normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway due to lack of activity, but I'll make an exception for this key because it expires soon.
finkleroy: Normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway due to lack of activity, but I'll make an exception for this key because it expires soon.
Thanks to DellJennin667 for the key and to finkleroy for taking care of this giveaway and kindly bending the rule in my case !
If there are any more daggered Frostpunk keys, I would like to request one.

Many thanks.
high rated
BurlyHeart: If there are any more daggered Frostpunk keys, I would like to request one.

Many thanks.
I don't currently have one, and I don't allow pre-requests. Sorry.
BurlyHeart: If there are any more daggered Frostpunk keys, I would like to request one.

Many thanks.
finkleroy: I don't currently have one, and I don't allow pre-requests. Sorry.
No worries at all. Happy new year and thank you for your hard work.
Helo funny people and HN.Y once again. !

juste to mention there is Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun in th Daggered AND in NON-Daggered at the same time.
isn't it the same game ?
Attachments:
capture.jpg (66 Kb)
gvyop: juste to mention there is Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun in th Daggered AND in NON-Daggered at the same time.
isn't it the same game ?
But the keys are different. Daggered will expire in twoo weeks. Non-daggered will remain.
high rated
gvyop: Helo funny people and HN.Y once again. !

juste to mention there is Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun in th Daggered AND in NON-Daggered at the same time.
isn't it the same game ?
The non-daggered key was paid for, so it will remain when the freebies expire.