It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy New Year, everyone \(^_^)/
Happy New Year! All the best in 2022.
Happy New Year!

(though for PST / GA purposes the New Year/month is still 4 hours and 46 min in the future)
I am a requesting a daggered key for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
May I get Syndicate wars for December please
Happy New Year
high rated
It is officially the first day of 2022 for the thread's PST time zone, so...

I would like to be the first to say some thanksgiving and parting words to the past year.

A big thank you to finkleroy and damon18 and all the donators in 2021 for making the year much more bearable.
Thank you for the awesome games! You know who you are, you generous folks :)

A toast to our beginning of year 2022!

May we have a fantastic year of gaming in 2022 and GPU becomes more affordable!

Good bye 2021! We don't miss you.
Happy New Year of 2022 GOG friends!!
I wish everyone, friends of GOG, happiness and good health and safety to GOG!
Hear hear, and happy new year!
may the gods appease your eternal sorrows. HNY
May i request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC as my last gift of 2021 and 2022 please ?
nebulosas: Thanks to Bapthomme, Chasmancer and finkleroy for the games!
Have fun and happy New Year!
happy New Year!
high rated
TheBigCore: I am a requesting a daggered key for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Granted.
Hapygoo: May I get Syndicate wars for December please
Granted.
DD & Ji Ji: May i request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC as my last gift of 2021 and 2022 please ?
I'm not sure what you mean. If I were to grant this request, it would count toward as your non-daggered game for January, so you'd miss out on Doc's donations. In fact... you know what? These keys are going to expire soon, and people will be unlikely to request them for fear of missing out on Doc's donations, so I'll just dagger them and grant this request as daggered.
finkleroy: I'm not sure what you mean. If I were to grant this request, it would count toward as your non-daggered game for January, so you'd miss out on Doc's donations. In fact... you know what? These keys are going to expire soon, and people will be unlikely to request them for fear of missing out on Doc's donations, so I'll just dagger them and grant this request as daggered.
You are right, I was holding back because of Doc's donation but since they have become daggered now could I request on of the Journey to the Savage Planet keys as well?