It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: thanks for the games igorche, ariaspi and finkleroy
You're welcome. Hope you'll enjoy X-Morph Defense, I know I did.

Also, I'd like to wish everybody a Happy New Year, with many good DRM-free releases, for new and old games. :)
low rated
May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC, please?
The game looks interesting.
high rated
ariefhs: May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC, please?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much forum activity in threads that aren't for free games, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thanks a lot to irlandezul and finkleroy for The Whispered World: Special Edition. Happy New Year! ^_^
finkleroy: You already received a non-daggered game this month.
oh that's right, sorry, I forgot (it was also a very bad choice, this probably explains that)
Post edited December 31, 2021 by gvyop
ariefhs: May I ask for Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC, please?
EDIT it's over
maybe you'll have luck here!
*useless link :D*
Post edited December 31, 2021 by Dogmaus
you can try one here : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post5666
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
May I ask for The Mystery of the Druids and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, please? :)
high rated
AlexTerranova: May I ask for The Mystery of the Druids and I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, please? :)
Granted.
Many thanks to the anonymous benefactor for The Mystery of the Druids, to Crisco1492 for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway!

Happy New Year to everyone! ;)
You know what? I'll bite. Requesting Frostpunk, please. Wasn't sure, at first, but everyone seems to hold it in high regard.
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: You know what? I'll bite. Requesting Frostpunk, please. Wasn't sure, at first, but everyone seems to hold it in high regard.
Granted.
Thank you Persival2207 and finkleroy!

Happy new year, everyone!
TheDudeLebowski: Thank you Persival2207 and finkleroy!

Happy new year, everyone!
I was a bit worried about the key, I thought It was going to expire without an owner, enjoy mate