It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Frostpunk.
Doc0075: Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history so don't be too hasty in requesting a game at the start of the month.

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_42p66WeM0&ab_channel=BombTheBassVEVO
Doc0075, thanks a lot for such care and of course for every key you donated to this and other topics in GOG Forum!
May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky please,
Post edited December 29, 2021 by SvitlaSveta4
Sorry, my first and second post was merged, I forgot about 10 minutes rule and now its marked as edited, but I didn't edit it :(
low rated
finkleroy: Granted.
To be certain the above user gets the game they want(cuz holidays and all):
I nominate SvitlaSveta4 (user in posts 11351 and 11352 above) for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Doc0075: Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history
Words can't do justice, and beating your own previous record is a prospect almost impossible to visualize, but I just want to thank you once again for your boundless generosity, and also for the ways in which you often leverage it to recreate some positive interaction and community spirit here.
Hope that didn't come out wrong...
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history so don't be too hasty in requesting a game at the start of the month.

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_42p66WeM0&ab_channel=BombTheBassVEVO
What wonders does the Doc bring us? Stay tuned for the next Dragon Ball, I mean next years GOG Giveaway iteration
low rated
Imagine that his giveaway is so huge that the 404 gog bear error pops up! 0_0
low rated
albinistic: Imagine that his giveaway is so huge that the 404 gog bear error pops up! 0_0
Shhhhhh....don't give the GOG bears(and goblins/gremlins) any ideas o.0 ;D
high rated
kmonster: I'm interested in Frostpunk.
Granted.
SvitlaSveta4: Doc0075, thanks a lot for such care and of course for every key you donated to this and other topics in GOG Forum!
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Frostpunk.
SvitlaSveta4: Doc0075, thanks a lot for such care and of course for every key you donated to this and other topics in GOG Forum!
Thank you finkleroy and seba_86 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky! Remember my first try of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - that was awesome, hoping that this branch in STALKER universe will be also interesting :)))
Want add to my previous posts, that all GOG Community Members who help each other in different situations are awesome, if YOU somehow helped gamer in this or other topic even with small advice - YOU ARE COOL! and YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!!!
low rated
May I please request a copy of X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition? I missed the giveaway somehow.
high rated
Shadowstalker16: May I please request a copy of X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition? I missed the giveaway somehow.
Granted.
Shadowstalker16: May I please request a copy of X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition? I missed the giveaway somehow.
Thanks a lot!

I can't access my PMs / chat as the site is acting funny so I'll redeem it first thing tomorrow morning!
Thank you tag+ for Frostpunk !