It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history so don't be too hasty in requesting a game at the start of the month.

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 6th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_42p66WeM0&ab_channel=BombTheBassVEVO
Generous as always. I was expecting another fun forum game but this is cool too. :P
May I request Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell for December?
Post edited December 28, 2021 by Crisco1492
high rated
Crisco1492: May I request Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell for December?
Granted.
Crisco1492: May I request Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell for December?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you Bluethief for the game and Finkleroy for managing the giveaway! Cheers to all!
May i ask for Tomb Raider: anniversary?
high rated
Enebias: May i ask for Tomb Raider: anniversary?
Granted.
Enebias: May i ask for Tomb Raider: anniversary?
Thank you, and thanks to the mysterious donor!!
Doc0075: Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history so don't be too hasty in requesting a game at the start of the month.

And I have to add beside Stardew Valley three more games with hinting, that one of the other three whas a Flash Sale game.
So those that like Stardew Valley but had no luck will mayby then get their chance.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'd like to ask for Frostpunk as well. There should be one key left after Cymepa requested one if I am not mistaken.
Thank you Finkleroy and also slurredprey for donating the key.

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Bomb the Bass. Whenever I hear that name I always have to think of Megablast, which was the title song for Xenon 2. Though the video for that song is so full of problematic imagery from today's social point of view that linking to it will most likely get you this treatment.
Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
high rated
LootHunter: Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Thank you and tag+ for this cool game!

Thank you for your generosity Doc, it is overwhelming.
Cymepa: Season's Greetings Everyone :)

If a copy of Frostpunk is still available, I'd love to have it.

Cheers!
Many thanks to ikranank for Frostpunk and, of course, to our host, finkleroy!

I have also purchased the season's pass (GOG currently has a promotion for Frorstpunk, where you can get the Season's pass for 50% off instead of 40%). This will be a great game to pass this winter's cold nights :)

Happy New Year @ all