It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Season's Greetings Everyone :)

If a copy of Frostpunk is still available, I'd love to have it.

Cheers!
I'd like to ask for Frostpunk as well. There should be one key left after Cymepa requested one if I am not mistaken.
May I please have a key for "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"? I was on dialup during the giveaway and couldn't get the GOG homepage to load enough to get it, despite a few hours of refreshing (or duplicate tab to maximize cache use). Thanks.
I guess it's ok since it is a daggered game, but can I have one of the keys for I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream?

I didn't see that game being given away here on GOG, but those are a lot of keys...
May I request the daggered titles:

- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
and
- X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition

?
Damon18: X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition
This game is still on giveaway on the https://www.gog.com homepage for a little under 34 hours.
high rated
srhill: Could I get Witcher 2, please?
Granted.
Cymepa: Season's Greetings Everyone :)

Cheers!
Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'd like to ask for Frostpunk as well. There should be one key left after Cymepa requested one if I am not mistaken.
Granted.
MegaBurn: May I please have a key for "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"? I was on dialup during the giveaway and couldn't get the GOG homepage to load enough to get it, despite a few hours of refreshing (or duplicate tab to maximize cache use). Thanks.
Normally your lack of forum activity would prevent you from being eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this game. In order for me to give you the key, you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone. Also... you were stuck on dialup in the United States in 2021? Yikes forever!
jonridan: I guess it's ok since it is a daggered game, but can I have one of the keys for I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream?

I didn't see that game being given away here on GOG, but those are a lot of keys...
Granted.
Damon18: May I request the daggered titles:

and

?
Your request for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is granted. X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition is currently being given away on the front page. Would you mind claiming it from there so we can save the keys for people who miss the giveaway? So far I've only gotten 5 donations for it, so I doubt we'll end up with 25-30 copies like some other recent freebies.
Post edited December 28, 2021 by finkleroy
low rated
srhill: Could I get Witcher 2, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Cymepa: Season's Greetings Everyone :)

Cheers!
Geralt_of_Rivia: I'd like to ask for Frostpunk as well. There should be one key left after Cymepa requested one if I am not mistaken.
MegaBurn: May I please have a key for "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream"? I was on dialup during the giveaway and couldn't get the GOG homepage to load enough to get it, despite a few hours of refreshing (or duplicate tab to maximize cache use). Thanks.
finkleroy: Normally your lack of forum activity would prevent you from being eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception for this game. In order for me to give you the key, you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone. Also... you were stuck on dialup in the United States in 2021? Yikes forever!
jonridan: I guess it's ok since it is a daggered game, but can I have one of the keys for I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream?

Damon18: May I request the daggered titles:

and

?
finkleroy: Your request for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is granted. X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition is currently being given away on the front page. Would you mind claiming it from there so we can save the keys for people who miss the giveaway? So far I've only gotten 5 donations for it, so I doubt we'll end up with 25-30 copies like some other recent freebies.
?

where is actual list of possbile freebies?
high rated
blutok: where is actual list of possbile freebies?
Please read the rules, which are located in the first few posts of this thread. That will tell you everything you need to know about the giveaway.
Ice_Mage: This game is still on giveaway on the https://www.gog.com homepage for a little under 34 hours.
finkleroy: Your request for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun is granted. X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition is currently being given away on the front page. Would you mind claiming it from there so we can save the keys for people who miss the giveaway? So far I've only gotten 5 donations for it, so I doubt we'll end up with 25-30 copies like some other recent freebies.
Thank you very much to Chasmancer for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

I'm really sorry for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition !!
I left my browser opened on the forum lately and didn't notice it was on first page!
Thanks for pointing it out and let me know!
Double thank you for finkleroy for I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream!! I must scream THANK YOU!
high rated
Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history so don't be too hasty in requesting a game at the start of the month.

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 7th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_42p66WeM0&ab_channel=BombTheBassVEVO
Post edited January 05, 2022 by Doc0075
Doc0075: Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.
This will be to the best of my knowledge the largest, most awesome game giveaway in GOG's history so don't be too hasty in requesting a game at the start of the month.

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 6th.

Awesome, thank you Doc. Is Dead Cells already in the Pool?
high rated
Doc0075: Just a reminder as we approach the new month that there will be a large, staggered game drop after the sale has ended on the 5th.

It's not long to wait from the 1st to the 6th.

RonianAUT: Awesome, thank you Doc. Is Dead Cells already in the Pool?
Maybe...
Doc0075: snip
Thank you doc. You pampurrr us so much!
Surprising with surprises, You've done it again
Post edited December 28, 2021 by drxenija