It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to ask for Bulb Boy, if nobody's requested, or wants it. Cheers.
HypersomniacLive: I'd like to ask for Bulb Boy, if nobody's requested, or wants it. Cheers.
Granted.
May I request for Gangland?
W3irdN3rd: If I understand correctly I can request MDK here? That would be lovely. :-)
finkleroy: Granted.
vgezer: Thank you for the answers guys. Can I then have Icewind Dale Complete?
finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered game per month, and you've already received one this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
Oh sorry I missed that. Hopefully I try my chance next month again :)
Hoping I'm reputable enough (most likely not yet)... I'd like to request The Bard's Tale !

And thanks a lot to finkleroy for running this giveaway.

Cheers
Hi, may i request the last daggered The Whispered World: Special Edition (†) ??? Thanks!
Lazarus_03: May I request for Gangland?
Granted.
PhedaPuten: Hoping I'm reputable enough (most likely not yet)... I'd like to request The Bard's Tale !

And thanks a lot to finkleroy for running this giveaway.

Cheers
You don't have enough recent activity to be eligible, but if you make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
argamasa: Hi, may i request the last daggered The Whispered World: Special Edition (†) ??? Thanks!
Granted.
Can I grab Wasteland 1: The Original Classic? Thanks.
Kelefane: Can I grab Wasteland 1: The Original Classic? Thanks.
The limit is one non-daggered game per month, and you've already received one this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
Kelefane: Can I grab Wasteland 1: The Original Classic? Thanks.
finkleroy: The limit is one non-daggered game per month, and you've already received one this month. Denied due to reaching the monthly limit.
My bad. I forgot I had claimed one at very first of this month.
I'd like to request Bard's Tale. Thanks. :)
H2IWclassic: I'd like to request Bard's Tale. Thanks. :)
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone.
Could I ask for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic?
Huge thanks to finkleroy and deja65 for Gangland.

I had to look it up before requesting, since it was not available on GOG's store any longer.
I wasn't aware of its existence, so thanks again deja65 for the donation of the removed title.
high rated
Sulibor: Could I ask for Wasteland 1: The Original Classic?
Granted.