It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
CervelloYM: Many thanks to Sulibor and finkleroy for Frostpunk.
Heave fun and stay frosty :)
Outriders: Thank you so much RetroJaro and finkleroy for Journey to the Savage Planet.
You're welcome. I got my copy from the giveaway but then I got amazon prime and got a dupe. So why not?
high rated
DellJennin667: May I request for Frostpunk, please?
Granted.
DoryaMish7: If there's a key left, I'd like to ask for Frostpunk. Thank you
Granted.
low rated
finkleroy: ...
While yer here, a quick suggestion: might want to think about putting the monthly giftees list(post 2) in alphabetical order, to make it easier for you/others to look through the list when/if it gets large during some months.
Post edited December 19, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
GamezRanker: While yer here, a quick suggestion: might want to think about putting the monthly giftees list(post 2) in alphabetical order, to make it easier for you/others to look through the list when/if it gets large during some months.
That would make the order be different from what it is in my list of keys I've granted, so it would be way harder to make sure I didn't forget to put someone on the list. What's wrong with CTRL+F? Works for me.
low rated
finkleroy: That would make the order be different from what it is in my list of keys I've granted, so it would be way harder to make sure I didn't forget to put someone on the list. What's wrong with CTRL+F? Works for me.
Oh, that's why ya do it that way. That's fine...was merely offering a suggestion....toodles for now, then. :)
(also happy upcoming holidays as well)
Thank you, finkleroy and the anonymous donor!
low rated
request revoked
Post edited December 19, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
low rated
Thanks to the anonymous donor and of course, finkleroy for the game!
Can the daggered keys still be used?
high rated
MoorOakheart: Can the daggered keys still be used?
I don't understand the question.
Yes, they are either past massive or permanent freebies or demos. They just don't count for the limit of one game per month.
finkleroy: I don't understand the question.
I think he's asking if they've expired.

In which case, no.
low rated
May I request Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
Good day Finkleroy. Can I ask for a daggered Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun key? Missed out on that giveaway.