It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ssling: Imagine 90% of those are Jack Keane for ultimate trolling.
You can never have too many Jack Keane's.
Doc0075: 200 games and counting ready to be donated at the end of this sale. To help build excitement, here is a video of a fat bloke dancing like a boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIOQfdn9L9c&ab_channel=IkonDp
So if i right that ones will be come in 2022 ?
high rated
Doc0075: 200 games and counting ready to be donated at the end of this sale. To help build excitement, here is a video of a fat bloke dancing like a boss.

ywzywz: So if i right that ones will be come in 2022 ?
Sale ends 5th of Jan 2022 so I will have the first batch of games with fink ready for the following day.

You know how to build exitment, that's for sure. Do you work in marketing?
This ultimately disproves hypothesis, that sex and violence sell as this video contains none of those.
Post edited December 16, 2021 by Sulibor
200 games. That's more than I got in four years. GOG should be very thankful to Doc!
Enebias: 200 games. That's more than I got in four years. GOG should be very thankful to Doc!
He's putting GOG employees' kids through college!
Doc0075: Sale ends 5th of Jan 2022 so I will have the first batch of games with fink ready for the following day.
In the spirit of Jack Keane you should donate them Insomnia-Style - keys get donated a few at a time and new keys don't post until all the old ones are taken.

THAT would be entertaining. Hellish for finkleroy to manage, but entertaining. Briefly.

If your strategy is to hype us all doc then know that it's working flawlessly, I'm more hyped than a drunk horse about to dance on the stage right now. Thank you very much for this doc.
Doc0075: Sale ends 5th of Jan 2022 so I will have the first batch of games with fink ready for the following day.
Just in time for the Three Wise Men. :)

Thank you for your neverending generosity.
can ı get The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav ?

thanks
illike59: i missed yesterdays giveaway
greyhat: For Shadow Tactics? There are several daggered ones here. Are you eligible for requesting?

I actually have a key I wont use for it. If you want it change your settings so people can send you DMs and I will send it your way.
I am pretty new i dont think i know how to do that.
greyhat: If you want it change your settings so people can send you DMs and I will send it your way.
illike59: I am pretty new i dont think i know how to do that.
Click the following link to go to your privacy settings and at the top select "Allow chat messages from: everyone".
high rated
ywzywz: can ı get The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav ?

thanks
Granted.
Thank you Catac1ysm for the game
greyhat: For Shadow Tactics? There are several daggered ones here. Are you eligible for requesting?

I actually have a key I wont use for it. If you want it change your settings so people can send you DMs and I will send it your way.
illike59: I am pretty new i dont think i know how to do that.
I just sent it your way. :)

Hope you enjoy it and welcome to GOG
Post edited December 16, 2021 by greyhat