It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConsulCaesar: - Banished (donated once)
I appreciate your approach. Though, fwiw, the list as posted I'm pretty sure is only for keys given in the current incarnation, i.e. beginning 8/31/2019. So it's really a list of what's been given recently moreso than at all.

Banished is one that had been given out in pretty significant numbers I think by both doc and mrkgnao and others in the prior versions of this GA during its first 5 years post-release (I believe this is where I got my copy). Not to say there wouldn't be some interest now from newcomers or others who missed it back when.
ConsulCaesar: - Banished (donated once)
bler144: I appreciate your approach. Though, fwiw, the list as posted I'm pretty sure is only for keys given in the current incarnation, i.e. beginning 8/31/2019. So it's really a list of what's been given recently moreso than at all.

Banished is one that had been given out in pretty significant numbers I think by both doc and mrkgnao and others in the prior versions of this GA during its first 5 years post-release (I believe this is where I got my copy). Not to say there wouldn't be some interest now from newcomers or others who missed it back when.
Thanks for letting me know. That explains some unexpected low numbers for some games. ;)
high rated
bler144: I appreciate your approach. Though, fwiw, the list as posted I'm pretty sure is only for keys given in the current incarnation, i.e. beginning 8/31/2019. So it's really a list of what's been given recently moreso than at all.

Actually, Zeogold transferred ownership of that sheet to me, so it contains at least some of the keys that were given out when he ran the giveaway, and it's possible it even extends back to before he took over.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Many thanks @gogtrial34987 for this lovely gift.
You're very welcome! I'm not really familiar with modern hidden object games, but found My Brother Rabbit at least a very worthwhile one, with puzzles that were neither trivial nor game-blocking, and an absolutely lovely atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Worth pointing out that the blue vs grey icons in the top right indicate what you can find in the current location. That's pointed out in one of the first "tutorial" screens, but is still very easy to overlook despite that, and can otherwise lead to some unnecessary frustration with the game.
gogtrial34987: You're very welcome! I'm not really familiar with modern hidden object games, but found My Brother Rabbit at least a very worthwhile one, with puzzles that were neither trivial nor game-blocking, and an absolutely lovely atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Worth pointing out that the blue vs grey icons in the top right indicate what you can find in the current location. That's pointed out in one of the first "tutorial" screens, but is still very easy to overlook despite that, and can otherwise lead to some unnecessary frustration with the game.
I've played quite a few hidden object games, and I consider "My Brother Rabbit" one of the best, if not the very best, I've played so far.
Post edited December 05, 2021 by mrkgnao
Can I ask for Stardew Valley?
May I have Stardew Valley?
high rated
Mr_Whiffles: Can I ask for Stardew Valley?
Granted.
park_84: May I have Stardew Valley?
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and Korotan for Stardew Valley
Carradice: Thanks a lot to frogthroat for Frostpunk!! Three cheers to Finkleroy!!
You're welcome. Enjoy!
Can I request Baldur's Gate 2?
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request Baldur's Gate 2?
Granted.
thanks HypersomniacLive for Baldur's Gate 2
gogtrial34987: You're very welcome! I'm not really familiar with modern hidden object games, but found My Brother Rabbit at least a very worthwhile one, with puzzles that were neither trivial nor game-blocking, and an absolutely lovely atmosphere. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

I got it for free on Big FIsh when they were gifting codes for a game of choice every other day, and it's a cute point and click/HOG adventure, with a sad undertone, you are warned. It's not a Teletubbies world like you might think from the screenshots. If you are stuck don't despair, you can wait for the hint timer to fill up or skip annoying puzzles ;)
low rated

Tbh I was about to request the game because it's in my wishlist since ages and not to mention my lil brother loves hidden object games plus that game has full controller support if I'm not wrong. An absolute banger in its execution imo. Although I didn't get the game but thanks a lot for giving away such an amazing game buddy! Hope the person who got the game enjoys it!
Mr_Whiffles: Thanks to finkleroy and Korotan for Stardew Valley
Oh boy! How could I miss this absolute gem!? I can't believe I could have my first wishlisted game haha. You're so lucky man. Enjoy the game! It's a blessing of a game imo may you have a lot of fun with it since it's basically endless!
Post edited December 06, 2021 by APU79