It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
erbello: I would like to ask for the Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC :)
Granted.
I'd like to request Frostpunk, if it's still available.  Thanks !
high rated
_Slaugh_: I'd like to request Frostpunk, if it's still available. Thanks !
Granted.
Many thanks to gogamess for Frostpunk, and to finkleroy for the countless hours he devotes to both Community Giveaways !  :-)
Can I get Savage Planet?
I just want to say that anyone looking for a good RTS game with a really great story, World in Conflict might be perfect for you, knowing that it's also currently available as one of the games listed to be given away here at the moment.
Post edited December 02, 2021 by MovingArtillery
low rated
Hmm looks nice indeed.

Finkleroy I would like to take World in Conflict: complete.
erbello: I would like to ask for the Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much finkleroy and gogamess :D
May I request Frostpunk, please?
Frostpunk looks interesting. Could I try one of the copies still available?
May I ask for the world in conflict complete edition?
low rated
Is it still one game per month or is there also an increase like in the other thread?
high rated
RetroJaro: Can I get Savage Planet?
Granted.
Orkhepaj: Hmm looks nice indeed.

Finkleroy I would like to take World in Conflict: complete.
Granted.
Braggadar: May I request Frostpunk, please?
Granted.
gogtrial34987: Frostpunk looks interesting. Could I try one of the copies still available?
Granted.
Lionel212008: May I ask for the world in conflict complete edition?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
CthuluIsSpy: Is it still one game per month or is there also an increase like in the other thread?
The limit is still one non-daggered key per month.
Thank you Mortius1 for World in Conflict game and finleroy for the constant work with these giveaways!
Thanks Liverpoolfanster for the donated Frostpunk key!

And of course to our wonderful host finkleroy for the tireless work administering all this!