It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
That post deserves more +1.

JRPGs recommendations are easy.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 1-3
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1-4
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
Fwiw I find it amusing that a lot of the games being suggested are games Doc has donated in the past (and some of which are probably already in his vast key holdings). ;)

He donates so many it <is> pretty hard to keep track of what all is already on his radar.
Oops wrong thread. Carry on good people.
Post edited December 01, 2021 by BurlyHeart
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
As you can see doc people have already stated the best jrpgs and variety of genre games available on gog under your comment so sadly I have no other suggestions right now lol but I hope to get one myself since they are very costly but amazing. Anyways, I just wanted to thank you for your generosity coz people like you GamezRanker and finkleroy are the ferrari engine that's keeping this community alive! I'm a poor student but I'll try my best to donate a game or two by Jan or Feb just to give back to this community!
Doc0075: Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Thank you for your boundless generosity. According to the list of taken keys, the following have never been donated to the giveaway:

Backbone: Artifact Edition
Breathedge
Children of Morta: Complete Edition
Comanche
Eldest Souls
GRIME
Recompile
Strangeland
The Last Stand: Aftermath
The Plane Effect
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series
Unto the End
Yaga Armful Edition
Thanks to Melinho85 for Control Ultimate Edition! And thanks to finkleroy as always:)
low rated
Hello, may i ask for My Brother Rabbit? thanks!
high rated
rpgknight: Hello, may i ask for My Brother Rabbit? thanks!
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I'd also just like to thank you for your endless generosity and continued efforts to not only spread some joy through your gifts but also encourage positive interaction and the, well, feeling of community in what's left of this community.
About games, I'm sure the huge list you already have, not to mention what else you'll add to it, will have something for everyone. (And I have little experience with JRPGs too, and the only one I played that I'd recommend would be Septerra Core, unless people take the J to mean where it was made and not the gameplay, in which case none.)
Makotolia: Thanks to Melinho85 for Control Ultimate Edition! And thanks to finkleroy as always:)
Good Fun
may i please request for frostpunk
high rated
whiteflame199: may i please request for frostpunk
Granted.
I'm going to suggest Duskers. I just got my hands on that little jewel and I can't say enough how much fun and cool this game is. Unfortunately it never goes below 50% sale (and that's weird enough) so not many people actually buy it.

Also: Doom and Doom II are always welcome in my book.
whiteflame199: may i please request for frostpunk
finkleroy: Granted.
tq finkleroy for both hosting and providing key for the giveaway
I would like to ask for the Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC :)