It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc, I got some more recommendations:
- Pathologic 2.
- The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa (very very recommended 2D side scrolling Yakuza style Beat'em Up).
- Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2.
- Fight N Rage.
- Exiled Kingdoms (very indie RPG)
- Prince of Persia Cuadrilogy? Quadilogy? Fourlogy? (1,2,3 and 4).
- The Surge 2 (I found it really fun, the combat is way faster than any soulsborne game, more similar to Sekiro combat).
- Solasta.
- Oddworld Stranger's Wrath.
- Disco Elysium (for obvious reasons).
- Blazimg Chrome.
- Her Story.
- Atom RPG.
- Underrail.
Inquisitor is also a great game with some obscenely bad dungeons.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by Enebias
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
As always, thank you for your generosity Doc!

My suggestions would be:
- Thrillville®: Off the Rails™
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Kosmokrats
Resolution
P.A.M.E.L.A.
Insomnia The Ark
Hell Point
Nox Archaist
In Other Waters
Pine
Serpent In The Staglands
Duskers
Spirit farer
Vagrus The Riven Realms
Shattered Tale of a Forgotten King
Fates of Ort
The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human
The Occupation
Encased
Beautiful Desolation
Echo

and too many more to list. I hope I picked out some that you dont see here too much and others might be interested in. They are ones I feel are not talked about too often but that I enjoy and are some hidden gems.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by greyhat
KetobaK: Doc, I got some more recommendations:
- Pathologic 2.
- The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa (very very recommended 2D side scrolling Yakuza style Beat'em Up).
- Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2.
- Fight N Rage.
- Exiled Kingdoms (very indie RPG)
- Prince of Persia Cuadrilogy? Quadilogy? Fourlogy? (1,2,3 and 4).
- The Surge 2 (I found it really fun, the combat is way faster than any soulsborne game, more similar to Sekiro combat).
- Solasta.
- Oddworld Stranger's Wrath.
- Disco Elysium (for obvious reasons).
- Blazimg Chrome.
- Her Story.
- Atom RPG.
- Underrail.
Some excellent titles on that list. :)
I would like to mention following two "bundles":
- Grim Dawn Definitive Edition
- Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe Edition
Thank you.
Thank you Doc for your amazing generosity! With all these suggestions I just don't want you to forget your friendly point and clicker.

Agatha Christie-Hercule Poirot: The First Cases
Dr. Livingstone, I Presume?
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
The Darkside Detective
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth

And many more!!!

Thanks as always.
I don't know about jRPGs, but considering how quickly some games were grabbed in this giveaway (and before I could grab them myself XD), there is demand for:

Heretic + Hexen Collection
Disco Elysium
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Darklands
BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION
Diablo + Hellfire
Urban Chaos
Prey
SiN Gold

P.S. As everyone else, I would like to say that I appreciate your generocity. )
I would recommend
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Chroma Squad
Avernum: Escape From the Pit
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
Agarest Series
Venetica Gold Edition
Ys Series
Hyper Dimension Neptunia
Evenicle (I really recommend you this as it is a well done hybrid between JRPG and VN)
Drakensang
Zwei: The Arges Adventure & The Ilvard Insurrection
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark (really recommend this too as it is a modern take on FF Tactics)
Oh and while it does not need any recommendation as we both know it and I give it plenty love I really recommend here Stardew Valley too just because it is such a masterpiece where you can not get enough from it.
The more people play Monkey Island series the better. If Monkey Island games are going to be in winter sales, I will probably donate a few keys myself, but more is of course better.
Doc0075: Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Off the top of my head : A Hat In Time, Inspector Waffles, Maid of Sker, Paradise Killer, The Forgotten City, The Pedestrian, Timelie, etc, all seem well liked yet rarely seen.
Dozens of copies of children of morta...
And more importantly dozens of copies of the paws and claws dlc for it.
Their dlc that gives proceeds to animals in need.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by JunglePredator
Hi, may I have Control Ultimate Edition?
high rated
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Control Ultimate Edition?
Granted.
Hi, those games that I've mentioned are not JRPG's but newetherless they are so exciting and at the same time with good visuals (art stile / graphics), of course with pleasant sound and music!
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut;
- Jenny LeClue - Detectivu;
- This Is the Police;
- BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION;
- Children of Morta;
- Yaga Armful Edition;
- Wolfenstein: The Two Pack;
- Unpacking.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by LifeLover