It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075:
Age of decadence and Colony ship rpg.
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
BenKii: I do know of some good JRPGs, but sadly, Gog doesn't sell any of those. :(
I have heard good things about the "YS" series but I personally haven't played any of them.
I can recommend the latest batch of drm-free Star Trek games. Those would be some games I'd like to see added to the CG.
The classic Ys games mean highest level of both pain and satisfaction to me, especially those boss fights on the highest difficulty setting under the preset character level. Yet still, you have the option to out-level the bosses most of the time, so it should still be enjoyable even if one’s not that hardcore.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky series from the same dev also have some fans I believe. For me they are somewhat less cool than, maybe let’s say FF series, but they pack most classic JRPG elements together quite well, if those are what one’s seeking.

For JRPGs, in general I have a similar impression as Benkii does that GOG doesn’t seem to provide many of that genre. As for other games, here is what interest me most at this moment:
Blade of Darkness
MissionForce: CyberStorm
NEO Scavenger
Quest for Glory 1-5
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
I think you should choose the most obscure games you liked. It's a way to share the love for things not many people know!

If I was to choose, I'd say

-Aarklash Legacy
-Anvil of Dawn
-Candle
-Geneforge
-Odallus
-S2: Silent Storm
-Capsized
-Waking Mars
-Volgarr the Viking

And many more. :)
I played them all and liked them all.
Post edited November 29, 2021 by Enebias
Enebias: -Aarklash Legacy
-Anvil of Dawn
-Odallus
-S2: Silent Storm
-Capsized
-Waking Mars
-Volgarr the Viking
+1 for Waking Mars!
... *goes peruse the rest of the list*
Suggestions:
- Blade Runner
- Loop Hero
- Curse of Monkey Island
- Blade of Darkness
- Foxtail
- GRIS

But sure any game will be welcome.
Generous as always, Doc!
What about Terminator Resistance, Kingdom of Amalur, Rimworld, Ruined King (it's a really good game), Forgotten Fields (a great narrative experience, I ask the dev for a missing update and he add it in one day and apologized for miss it), The Banner Saga Trilogy, Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, Wasteland 3 (personal favourite and probably will have a great discount on Xmas) Little Misfortune, Timeshift, Chiken Police, Saint Kotar, Corpse Party, Iron Harvest (fantastic RTS and another personal recommendation), Project Wingman, Battle Axe, Star Renegades, Thimbleweed Park, Forgotton Anne, Warhammer 40K Mechanicus, The Book of Unwritten Tales, Kentuky Rute Zero, Low Magic Age or Crimnsonland? There are plenty of options to choose.
Post edited November 29, 2021 by KetobaK
Ruined King: A League of Legends Story
Subverse
The Outer Worlds
Succubus
Iron Harvest
Terminator: Resistance
I think the recently released Star Trek games could be a good idea - since they are relatively fresh here, I don't think they appeared in the Giveaway much.

Also - another 100 games and you're looking to make it even more? I don't know if you're mad or a saint or Elon Musk's bank account after it secretly gained sentience, but you sure are a pillar of this community (giveaway)!
Post edited November 30, 2021 by Breja
Please give me career advice so I too can be as wealthy and generous as you.

But in all seriousness, thank you so much for your generosity with this consistent giveaway.
I am afraid my suggestions would be biased, so I will not make any. Still, I think that on the list that contains 100 games, anyone will find something of interest. Doc, you are just too good for community and GoG. I hope CD Project erected a bronze statue of Danger Mouse in your name.
The ever generous Doc! Funny that it were JRPG games that you gave me that made me so happy to be part of this community! Maybe i'll recommend some JRPG ones then that the community might like!

- The Ys games, especially 8 and 9 would be a hit for sure but pricey
- Trails of Cold Steel 1,2 and especially 3 and 4 would be copped up easily
- Alliance Alive is niche but is a nice JRPG to have
- For my other "wishlist" Ruined King perhaps?

Thanks again Doc! Happy Holidays!
Doc0075: I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
Hypnospace Outlaw
Pendragon
Overboard!
Suzerain
Paradise Killer
Kentucky Route Zero
Shenmue III
My suggestions

Tomb Raider Underworld+Legend+Anniversary
Elvira 1+2
Star Trek games
Warcraft 1+ 2 & Diablo
Myst games
Diggles: The Myth of Fenris
Dungeon Siege
Submarine Titans
Warlords 1-3
Monkey Island games
Serious Sam games
Heart of China
Elder Scrolls games
Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
Anno games
Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power
the Settlers games
Heroes of Might and Magic games
Zork games

There should be something for almost everyone
Here are some of my suggestions:

- BloodRayne Terminal Cut
- BloodRayne 2 Terminal Cut
- Brutal Legend
- Daymare: 1998
- Fade to Silence
- Little Nightmares
- Little Nightmares II
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain
- Requiem: Avenging Angel
- Second Sight
- Slave Zero
- Soldier of Fortune: Platinum Edition
- Soldier of Fortune II: Double Elix - Gold Edition
- Styx: Shards of Darkness
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
- The Final Station
- Urban Chaos
- We Happy Few

Thank you once again for your generosity.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by bluethief
the riftbreaker
going medieval
Battlezone: Combat Commander