It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
gogtrial34987: I'd like to give "This War of Mine" a try.
Granted.
Thank you for the speedy delivery, and my thanks as well to GamezRanker for the donation! This has been a game I've been on the fence about for a very long time - I'll be very interested to see how I end up liking it.
low rated
JakobFel: Thank you very much, GamezRanker and finkleroy, for the two Shadowgrounds games. I don't normally play top-down styled shooters but they look like they'll be fun to try!
Both are good games(I beat the first game and part of the second).

Note: the first game has no save slots, so you need to beat a mission to "save" at the start of that next mission. The second game alleviates this a bit by breaking each level up into parts.

=-=-=-=-=

gogtrial34987: Thank you for the speedy delivery, and my thanks as well to GamezRanker for the donation! This has been a game I've been on the fence about for a very long time - I'll be very interested to see how I end up liking it.
Do make sure to perhaps let us know how ya liked it when ya get to it, and as with everyone else: hope ya enjoy it :)
Post edited November 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
high rated
It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I already have 100 games put aside ready so I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Some suggestions:
- Banners of Ruin
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- Dicey Dungeons
- Loop Hero
- Mistover + DLC
- Operencia: The Stolen Sun
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition
- Ruined King - Deluxe Edition
- Tainted Grail: Conquest

As always, thank you.
Doc0075: It will soon be time for the winter sale so I would like some suggestions for games to be added to the community giveaway after it has finished (early January).
I do know of some good JRPGs, but sadly, Gog doesn't sell any of those. :(
I have heard good things about the "YS" series but I personally haven't played any of them.
I can recommend the latest batch of drm-free Star Trek games. Those would be some games I'd like to see added to the CG.
Doc0075: I am looking for good/desirable games that I might not think of. JRPG's for example as it is not a genre that I am familiar with and don't generally go looking for. Or good games that you rarely see added to this giveaway.
Thank you, Doc. Here's a short list of games from my wishlist and personal collection which I hardly ever see in giveaways, and would strongly recommend and/or love to have a chance to request:
Factorio, Infinifactory, Into the Breach, Megaquarium, Planet Nomads, Rimworld, Rise to Ruins, Snowtopia: Ski Resort Tycoon, Transport Fever 2
Post edited November 30, 2021 by gogtrial34987
mrkgnao: Some suggestions:
- Banners of Ruin
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- Dicey Dungeons
- Loop Hero
- Mistover + DLC
- Operencia: The Stolen Sun
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Imperial Edition
- Ruined King - Deluxe Edition
- Tainted Grail: Conquest

As always, thank you.
these are nice games
May I have Stardew Valley?
high rated
DiffuseReflection: May I have Stardew Valley?
Granted.
May i have Orwell ?
Thank you finkleroy for the giveaway and Korotan for the Stardew Valley key!
high rated
DD & Ji Ji: May i have Orwell ?
Granted.
Edit: Wrong thread.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by 13ison
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks DebbieL and finkleroy for the game .