It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Prey.
Granted.
Many thanks to jbotterli for the game Prey an finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
Can I ask for Super Hexagon?
high rated
KetobaK: Can I ask for Super Hexagon?
Granted.
KetobaK: Can I ask for Super Hexagon?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks so much to Dogmaus for Super Hexagon, and to finkleroy to for coordinate this giveaway!
finkleroy: Granted.
KetobaK: Thanks so much to Dogmaus for Super Hexagon, and to finkleroy to for coordinate this giveaway!
Enjoy! Don't forget you can use Cheat Engine to train at slower speeds if It gets too fast and work your way up.
KetobaK: Thanks so much to Dogmaus for Super Hexagon, and to finkleroy to for coordinate this giveaway!
Dogmaus: Enjoy! Don't forget you can use Cheat Engine to train at slower speeds if It gets too fast and work your way up.
I try to never advise cheat engine... never know what other games & anti-cheat or DRM system the player has on their computer.
Dogmaus: Enjoy! Don't forget you can use Cheat Engine to train at slower speeds if It gets too fast and work your way up.
JunglePredator: I try to never advise cheat engine... never know what other games & anti-cheat or DRM system the player has on their computer.
I'm not sure what you mean. Super Hexagon on GOG is DRM free and because it does not have working leaderboards like Steam there is no darger of cheating online against other players. Cheat Engine lets you slow down Super Hexagon so you can train when it's too fast for you, until you can practice a level at full speed, or more if you wish. You want to close it when you play online as it could get you accused of...well, cheating. I had a lot of fun with it with SH and never a problem. Sometimes it's great just to play a "zen" and relaxed game. :)
It's a pity the game does not have an easier difficulty so I suggested a way to get it, rather than having to give up!
Post edited November 28, 2021 by Dogmaus
I'll take a Deponia key.
high rated
BlueMooner: I'll take a Deponia key.
Granted.
can i please have heileen 1:sail away and shark attack death match 2
Post edited November 28, 2021 by whiteflame199
whiteflame199: can i please have heileen 1:sail away and shark attack death match 2
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_nongog_edition_remastered_redux
Wrong side, buddy.
high rated
whiteflame199: can i please have heileen 1:sail away and shark attack death match 2
Those games aren't on the list.
May I ask for Control Ultimate Edition?
high rated
Krimzon14: May I ask for Control Ultimate Edition?
Granted.