It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May i request dex
high rated
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: May I request for Control Ultimate edition as well?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread.
whiteflame199: May i request dex
Granted.
Tokyo_Bunny_8990: May I request for Control Ultimate edition as well?
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread.
whiteflame199: May i request dex
finkleroy: Granted.
thanks finkleroy for hosting giveaway and special tq for gogtrial34987 for providing key, have a good day
whiteflame199: thanks finkleroy for hosting giveaway and special tq for gogtrial34987 for providing key, have a good day
You're very welcome! It's a lovely little game, which surprised me positively. I hope you'll have a great time with it! :)
If it's still available I'd like SteamWorld Dig 2?
high rated
PhilD: If it's still available I'd like SteamWorld Dig 2?
Granted.
Thanks to grynn for the game and to finkleroy for managing the giveaways.
low rated
May I request for super hexagon kind sir?
high rated
APU79: May I request for super hexagon kind sir?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
low rated
APU79: May I request for super hexagon kind sir?
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thanks for replying sir! Yeah I'm quite new in the community discussions lol. Thanks for explaining everything so well really appreciate the efforts.
low rated
APU79: Thanks for replying sir! Yeah I'm quite new in the community discussions lol. Thanks for explaining everything so well really appreciate the efforts.
Just chat for awhile in threads on the forums, meet some new people, and talk about various topics.....and soon enough you'll be eligible to participate in this thread. :)
PhilD: If it's still available I'd like SteamWorld Dig 2?
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thanks to Lone_Scout & finkleroy!
Control Ultimate Edition: 57PMCCA097B8FF8910
high rated
Jonero: *snip*
The gesture is appreciated, however dropping keys is not allowed in this thread. If you'd like to contribute a key to the giveaway, please sent it to me in a chat message. If not, I recommend dropping it in one of the following threads. If you drop a key in one of those threads, I strongly recommend obfuscating them so they aren't taken by bots.

Ninja Giveaway 2.0
The Expiring Codes Clearinghouse Thread
Post edited November 26, 2021 by finkleroy
I would like to request Prey.