It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Dogmaus: Aren't the Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack keys expired?
No. They expire on December 31, 2199, 2:00 PM PST, which is also when purchased keys expire.
Can I have Control Ultimate Edition, please?
high rated
ariaspi: Can I have Control Ultimate Edition, please?
Granted.
Thank you very much to Jeets2 for Control Ultimate Edition, and to finkleroy for keeping the giveaway going. Much appreciated. :)
Hi, may I have one of the SteamWorld Dig 2 keys? The homepage somehow doesn’t load for me and I can’t claim one.
high rated
Makotolia: Hi, may I have one of the SteamWorld Dig 2 keys? The homepage somehow doesn’t load for me and I can’t claim one.
Granted.
high rated
enpy: May I ask for Aquaria?
I can only imagine you've been so engrossed with playing the game non-stop over the last 5 days that it must've completely slipped your mind to say thank you. If that's the case, I'm happy for you, as I too really enjoyed the game. :)
Makotolia: Hi, may I have one of the SteamWorld Dig 2 keys? The homepage somehow doesn’t load for me and I can’t claim one.
finkleroy: Granted.
Annnnd I just realized that even my PM page isn’t working at this moment (and no surprise, the code redeeming page either XD)
Sorry about this. I guess I’d just have to try later. If the home page recovers somehow, maybe I won’t need this code then.

Ps. Oh and, by the way, I see my name on the giftee list. Are daggered keys counted towards this list too?
Post edited November 11, 2021 by Makotolia
Any steamworld dig 2 keys left ? Or already expired ?

No need now. Thank you
Post edited November 11, 2021 by ywzywz
ywzywz: Any steamworld dig 2 keys left ? Or already expired ?
Go to main page and find the banner, you still have some time to get the game from giveaway ;)
ywzywz: Any steamworld dig 2 keys left ? Or already expired ?
erbello: Go to main page and find the banner, you still have some time to get the game from giveaway ;)
Ah thank you.
ariaspi: Thank you very much to Jeets2 for Control Ultimate Edition, and to finkleroy for keeping the giveaway going. Much appreciated. :)
My pleasure. Enjoy!
finkleroy: Granted.
Makotolia: Annnnd I just realized that even my PM page isn’t working at this moment (and no surprise, the code redeeming page either XD)
Sorry about this. I guess I’d just have to try later. If the home page recovers somehow, maybe I won’t need this code then.

Ps. Oh and, by the way, I see my name on the giftee list. Are daggered keys counted towards this list too?
What browser are you using?
high rated
Makotolia: Ps. Oh and, by the way, I see my name on the giftee list. Are daggered keys counted towards this list too?
They don't count. That was my mistake. Sorry about that.
*snip*
Post edited November 11, 2021 by MMLN