It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could I get Dracula Trilogy, please?
high rated
srhill: Could I get Dracula Trilogy, please?
Granted.
srhill: Could I get Dracula Trilogy, please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and MarkoH01!
samuraigaiden: Hello, there. Can I please have one of those Deadlight keys? I think I missed that giveaway. Thanks in advance.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you finkleroy for maintaining the giveaway and thank you very much to erbello for donating Deadlight.
Hi finkleroy,

May I have Corridor 7: Alien Invasion,

appreciated.
low rated
What is this about??
Itsgamerboi: What is this about??
Welcome! Go to the first post and all things will be explained.
low rated
So its a giveaway??
Itsgamerboi: So its a giveaway??
Yes, with games donated by other customers.
low rated
Well, I'm New and just asking question so I can better understand.
low rated
Hello finkleroy,

It is okay if I can get Empire Earth Gold Edition?

(I'm new and would appreciate, If you can okay?)
Itsgamerboi: Hello finkleroy,

If you read all of page 1 you will see that the game you are requesting is not in the list of available games.
May I ask for the daggered The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC)?
high rated
RavenCrowwise: Hi finkleroy,

May I have Corridor 7: Alien Invasion,

appreciated.
Granted.
Itsgamerboi: Hello finkleroy,

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Mr_Whiffles: May I ask for the daggered The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (DLC)?
Granted.
Could I get Deadly Dozen?