It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HUGE thanks to Zadalon and finkleroy
high rated
finkleroy: Granted.
argamasa: Thanks a lot to Zadalon for Baldur´s Gate + TotSC and finkleroy for your time running the Giveaway. Regards!
Persival2207: HUGE thanks to Zadalon and finkleroy
The glory goes to Korotan. He gifted the enhanced editions that include the keys for the original games so the least I could do was give them back to the giveaway
Post edited October 19, 2021 by Zadalon
Hello, there. Can I please have one of those Deadlight keys? I think I missed that giveaway. Thanks in advance.
high rated
samuraigaiden: Hello, there. Can I please have one of those Deadlight keys? I think I missed that giveaway. Thanks in advance.
Granted.
Hello again! May I have Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
high rated
BFG2000: Hello again! May I have Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
Granted.
Thanks a lot to finkleroy and TheDudeLebowski
Hi finkleroy, good evening, may I have one copy of Warcraft II?
Post edited October 20, 2021 by KetobaK
BFG2000: Thanks a lot to finkleroy and TheDudeLebowski
:D
high rated
KetobaK: Hi finkleroy, good evening, may I have one copy of Warcraft II?
Granted.
Thanks you Korotan for Warcraft II!!!!
may i hath Warcraft II Battle.net Edition ?
high rated
te_lanus: may i hath Warcraft II Battle.net Edition ?
Granted.
Thanx Korotan & finkleroy
KetobaK: Thanks you Korotan for Warcraft II!!!!
te_lanus: Thanx Korotan & finkleroy
Your welcome! Thought first if I should bundle this so two friends can play against each other but then I remembered, that I have no other friends to play that with. So as there are likely more like me I let everyone have their share and I hope you two guys will have fun with the Remake that Blizzard did not botchered.