It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Botanicula + Botanicula Soundtrack + Art Book (DLC) please?
high rated
zaMNal: May I request Botanicula + Botanicula Soundtrack + Art Book (DLC) please?
Granted.
Thank you Carradice and finkleroy for Botanicula!
bler144: Fall is here and the leaves are changing - that's how we know it's time to celebrate the special month that is

Doctober!
greyhat: I knew my happy October post was missing something. :)
well, your chance will likely come again soon. Docchristmas isn't too far away.
May I request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? (idk what it is though)
high rated
slurredprey: May I request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? (idk what it is though)
Granted.
Thanks to gogamess and finkleroy for Baldur's Gate The Original Saga!
You are welcome! ^_^
Can i request Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
May i ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga please?
slurredprey: May I request Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? (idk what it is though)
Slurredprey probably found this out already, but for others: Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga means the original Interplay versions of Baldur's Gate and its expansion pack Tales of the Sword Coast, not the enhanced version by Beamdog. Similarly, Baldur's Gate 2 Complete is the original version of Baldur's Gate 2 + the Throne of Bhaal expansion, not the enhanced version.
Post edited October 18, 2021 by DiffuseReflection
high rated
Persival2207: Can i request Baldur's Gate 2 Complete?
Granted.
argamasa: May i ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga please?
Granted.
greyhat: Horace is a very cool game with a lot of fun references to various different media such as games, movies, and books. And has some challenging yet fun platforming puzzles. :)
Looking foward to try it. My network is acting up so it may take a while to download the full O.o 11GB o.O

Looks very good but 11Gb for a pixel art game?
Post edited October 19, 2021 by Dark_art_
DiffuseReflection: Slurredprey probably found this out already, but for others: Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga means the original Interplay versions of Baldur's Gate and its expansion pack Tales of the Sword Coast, not the enhanced version by Beamdog. Similarly, Baldur's Gate 2 Complete is the original version of Baldur's Gate 2 + the Throne of Bhaal expansion, not the enhanced version.
Found out already, but thanks for the info! Also apparently it is included with the Enhanced editions of Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2.
argamasa: May i ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks a lot to Zadalon for Baldur´s Gate + TotSC and finkleroy for your time running the Giveaway. Regards!