It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, may I ask for Giants_Citizen Kabuto pls.
high rated
LifeLover: Hi, may I ask for Giants_Citizen Kabuto pls.
Granted.
Neverwinter Nights Diamond if still available
high rated
Liverpoolfanster: Neverwinter Nights Diamond if still available
Granted.
Thank to MIK0 for the game: Neverwinter Nights Diamond:
LifeLover: Hi, may I ask for Giants_Citizen Kabuto pls.
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks to MIK0 for game Giants_Citizen Kabuto and finkleroy for grant. (^‿^)
May I ask for Divine Divinity, please?
high rated
AlexTerranova: May I ask for Divine Divinity, please?
Granted.
Many thanks to MIK0 for Divine Divinity and to finkleroy for the Community Giveaway! :)
high rated
I moved the daggered keys from the second post to the third post because of the character limit per forum post. It's fine now, but I'm pretty sure the next time Doc donates a ton of keys, I'd have run out of room in the second post.
Requesting Ghostrunner, if I may.
finkleroy: I moved the daggered keys from the second post to the third post because of the character limit per forum post. It's fine now, but I'm pretty sure the next time Doc donates a ton of keys, I'd have run out of room in the second post.
Since those daggered lists have really grown, maybe that third list, with permanent freebies and demos, could be put in a sheet somewhere, with just a link in the post, to be there for those who'd really want them for some reason but not take up space?
May I have Consortium 2019 REBALANCE?
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Ghostrunner, if I may.
Granted.
Cavalary: Since those daggered lists have really grown, maybe that third list, with permanent freebies and demos, could be put in a sheet somewhere, with just a link in the post, to be there for those who'd really want them for some reason but not take up space?
That's a good idea. Maybe I'll just put all the names in Google Sheets like I've done with the Non-GOG Giveaway. What does everyone think?
JakobFel: May I have Consortium 2019 REBALANCE?
Granted.
Thank you MIK0 and finkleroy for Consortium 2019 REBALANCE, it looks like an absolute blast!