It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: I think it's too late to get the skin.
I enabled the newsletter a about 48 hours after claiming ghostrunner & haven't received anything.
NickZah: You mean katana skin? In the GOG message was written about we need to compleate Level 2: A Look Inside for this skin. For technical reasons, I hope to launch the game only next month. So I can't check it right now how it works.
You need to redeem the DLC code from the email first, then complete those actions in-game.
Korotan: Oh and NickZah you want to enable GoG Newsletter as this key should get you the Ghostrunner Pre-Order Skins.
JunglePredator: I think it's too late to get the skin.
I enabled the newsletter a about 48 hours after claiming ghostrunner & haven't received anything.
It took one or two days until I received the mail.
Can I request Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack from daggered?
I tried to check and see if I own it already but it does not seem to have an individual store page and is not listed under warhammer list.
Could I get Ghostrunner please?
Could I request Ghostrunner?
can i have ghostrunner please
drxenija: Can I request Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack from daggered?
I tried to check and see if I own it already but it does not seem to have an individual store page and is not listed under warhammer list.
It will show up as "Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies" in the GOG library (it will contain only extras), so if you don't have that you don't own it yet.
drxenija: Can I request Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodie Pack from daggered?
DiffuseReflection: It will show up as "Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies" in the GOG library (it will contain only extras), so if you don't have that you don't own it yet.
Ah thank you!
Nevermind then, I own it, thanks!
May I have Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies †?
Greetings, may I ask for Mother Russia Bleeds please :)
deleted
Post edited October 11, 2021 by spds100
I am requesting Ghostrunner if it's still available.

Edit: Looks like multiple people got to it before me, nevermind....
Post edited October 11, 2021 by TheBigCore
high rated
BurlyHeart: Could I get Ghostrunner please?
Granted.
Not_you: Could I request Ghostrunner?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
whiteflame199: can i have ghostrunner please
I'm afraid you were beaten to it. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
aCyborg: May I have Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies †?
Granted.
SvitlaSveta4: Greetings, may I ask for Mother Russia Bleeds please :)
Granted.
BurlyHeart: Could I get Ghostrunner please?
finkleroy: Granted.
Not_you: Could I request Ghostrunner?
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
whiteflame199: can i have ghostrunner please
finkleroy: I'm afraid you were beaten to it. You seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
aCyborg: May I have Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies †?
SvitlaSveta4: Greetings, may I ask for Mother Russia Bleeds please :)
Thank you to OHMYGODJCABOMB and finkleroy for Mother Russia Bleeds. As I know from my friend - this game absolutely fun and mindblowing :))))
SvitlaSveta4: Thank you to OHMYGODJCABOMB and finkleroy for Mother Russia Bleeds.
You're welcome! (: