It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
PhedaPuten: I'd like to ask for Lucius.

Thx !
Granted.
DiffuseReflection: May I also have a copy of the Timberborn demo?
Alexim: Out of curiosity, did the code work?
I checked it now, and unfortunately it did not work either, I only get an error message "Something went wrong - We are very, very confused. Please try again. If the problem persists please let us know. "
Alexim: Out of curiosity, did the code work?
DiffuseReflection: I checked it now, and unfortunately it did not work either, I only get an error message "Something went wrong - We are very, very confused. Please try again. If the problem persists please let us know. "
Yep, same error message as me when using the code that I have. It's a pity, as I would have like'd to have tried it out, but, oh well... :)
Post edited October 03, 2021 by Trooper1270
PhedaPuten: I'd like to ask for Lucius.
finkleroy: Granted.
Many thx finkleroy !

Also muchas gracias to @Ice_Mage , who donated the game.

Cheers
Hello, may I have ΔV: Rings of Saturn?
To all the upcoming lucky recipients of ΔV: Be sure to post impressions and feedback in the forum for the game, as the developers are ridiculously responsive to it all.

The game itself is great. It has a bit of a learning curve, and I personally find the story-elements to be still relatively under-developed / not quite in balance with the scale of the game, but the core game loop works great, and there's a ton to explore and try out with all the different ships and upgrades (which are the complete opposite of "same thing with different numbers").
I also would like to have a try to ΔV: Rings of Saturn, please.
high rated
grynn: Hello, may I have ΔV: Rings of Saturn?
Granted.
gogtrial34987: To all the upcoming lucky recipients of ΔV: Be sure to post impressions and feedback in the forum for the game, as the developers are ridiculously responsive to it all.

The game itself is great. It has a bit of a learning curve, and I personally find the story-elements to be still relatively under-developed / not quite in balance with the scale of the game, but the core game loop works great, and there's a ton to explore and try out with all the different ships and upgrades (which are the complete opposite of "same thing with different numbers").
In fact, these 5 keys were donated by one of the developers.
Pouyou-pouyou: I also would like to have a try to ΔV: Rings of Saturn, please.
Granted.
Post edited October 04, 2021 by finkleroy
I’d love to request a copy of ΔV: Rings of Saturn, please.
Thanks to Adrian__W and finkleroy! I'll sure try to post some feedback about it later, looks like a nice game.
high rated
blastradius: I’d love to request a copy of ΔV: Rings of Saturn, please.
Granted.
Thank you very much to finkleroy and Adrian__W for ΔV: Rings of Saturn. It looks great, I’m excited to get to try it out.
Hello fink, I wouldn't mind a copy of ΔV: Rings of Saturn, if still available. Thanks!
high rated
Cymepa: Hello fink, I wouldn't mind a copy of ΔV: Rings of Saturn, if still available. Thanks!
Granted.
SomeoneFromTheUK: Also, should have asked this first, how exactly does this work.
finkleroy: Please read the first few posts in this topic.

On a completely different note, I don't normally do this, but this doesn't normally happen, so I think it's noteworthy. Twitch is currently giving out GOG keys for Ghostrunner in Prime Gaming loot. They expire on November 7. If you have Amazon Prime, you can link your Amazon account to your Twitch account and claim the game here. If you don't already have the game on GOG, check it out. It's a really good one. If you do already have it or it doesn't look like your cup of tea, any and all donations would be greatly appreciated. No pressure, though. :)

It's also worth mentioning that you can claim all of the current Prime Gaming loot if you use the 30 day free Amazon Prime trial, and if you live in the United States and receive food stamps and/or Medicaid, Amazon Prime is $5.99/month. You can sign up here.
People who redeemed the Amazon Prime Ghostrunner gift, like me, seem to be receiving now a newsletter from GOG, thanking them and offering a free key to Ghostrunner Katana DLC (exclusive item, not available for sale), so if anyone here wants the DLC too, they should probably enable the newsletter option ASAP.

I don't know if the same goes for people who bought the game rather than got it from Amazon.