It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have XIII? Thanks!
high rated
Bynch: may I ask for the whispered World?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
lwcasss: May I have XIII? Thanks!
Granted.
Hi folks. As you probably know, today 22Sep2021 is a remarkable date due the unfortunate launch of a vgame where GOG cannot continue juggling wise words to hide the fact they LIE about DRM-Free. Honesty to me is one of the high moral values.
Due that, I have decided to join the boycott until GOG rectifies.
What relation has all this off-topic personal drama with the GOG giveaway?
Well, that I am halting any GOG vgames purchase and therefore I consider completely unfair to continue asking for games here without donating at least some GOG games in return. I feel very sorry and apologize to suspend my activity here -in total debt- to all the generosity and sharing spirit I received from our host finkleroy and all the donors, especially Catac1ysm, Doc0075, GamezRanker and Mortius1.
I keep positive and hope this GOG situation gets solved soon.
Many thanks again: Your donations are invaluable hours of DRM-free fun during this endeavor.
Please stay healthy & safe and wish me luck :)
high rated
tag+: *snip*
Would you like for me to add you to the "No Nominations For Me Now" list?
finkleroy: Would you like for me to add you to the "No Nominations For Me Now" list?
Yes, please. Regards
May I please have The Whispered World?
May I request Deus Ex 2: Invisible War?
high rated
Outriders: May I please have The Whispered World?
Granted.
JakobFel: May I request Deus Ex 2: Invisible War?
Granted.
Thank you zlaywal and finkleroy for Deus Ex 2! I've never played the first two games, just Human Revolution, and while I've heard Invisible War is considered the weakest of the franchise, I've also heard people mention that it's very underappreciated. I look forward to giving it a go!
low rated
finkleroy: ...
Just wanted to say one thing: check your PM ;)

====

JakobFel: Thank you zlaywal and finkleroy for Deus Ex 2! I've never played the first two games, just Human Revolution, and while I've heard Invisible War is considered the weakest of the franchise, I've also heard people mention that it's very underappreciated. I look forward to giving it a go!
That it is.....for example, it has (imho) a pretty sweet intro :)

Some tips: get the silencer/glass breaking wpn mods when ya can(can access more areas and be more stealthy), save often, and do side stuff before the main missions
Post edited September 27, 2021 by GamezRanker
JakobFel: Thank you zlaywal and finkleroy for Deus Ex 2! I've never played the first two games, just Human Revolution, and while I've heard Invisible War is considered the weakest of the franchise, I've also heard people mention that it's very underappreciated. I look forward to giving it a go!
Another tip: choose a woman character. Male has so unbearably bad voice acting and lame look it's a torture to play as him.
low rated
May I get a copy of Tomb raider legend?

TQVM!
n0rfleet: May I get a copy of Tomb raider legend?
That game is not in the list, please read the first posts of the thread to know how it works. And welcome.

-----------

Ese juego no está en la lista, léete por favor los primeros posts de la primera página del hilo para saber cómo funciona el mismo. Un saludo y bienvenido.
n0rfleet: May I get a copy of Tomb raider legend?
argamasa: That game is not in the list, please read the first posts of the thread to know how it works. And welcome.

-----------

Ese juego no está en la lista, léete por favor los primeros posts de la primera página del hilo para saber cómo funciona el mismo. Un saludo y bienvenido.
oh my bad...tq for correcting.
Thank you Catac1ysm and finkleroy for The Whispered World.