It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deja65: Congrats for the anniversary. The donors and finkleroy are killing it. A big thank you also goes to the one and only zeogold aka puzzlemaster, for sparking this amazing idea and community into existence.
bler144: FWIW, Zeo was the 4th(?) host of the GOG Community GA.

I believe he was the first to organize and host the non-GOG giveaway though.

Went to go research it and the forum search is terrible but realized it's actually in finkleroy's opening post:
"Howdy, folks, and welcome to the next incarnation of The Community Giveaway, a tradition carried on by the handsome IAmSinistar, the lovely moonshineshadow the Puzzlemaster zeogold, and now finkleroy!"

I say 4 personally because if memory serves Trentonlf was interim host for a month or so even if it didn't involve creating of a new thread.
Absolutely. I got my thoughts out the wrong way. What i meant was that the GOG giveaways as we know them, got some needed traction under zeo, and i remember that era fondly. Mad respect to the indivdual who came up with this idea in the first place and thank you for mentioning the lapsus. Cheers
Happy anniversary.

Thank you frogthroat, Doc0075, finkleroy, and everyone who donated.
Attachments:
cake.jpg (98 Kb)
Happy anniversary and a huge thank you to Finkleroy for the service he's doing to the community benevolently.
https://www.purrpartners.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Thankyou-cat.jpg
Congrats for the second anniversary. A big thank you to all the donors and to finkleroy for all the hard work put into it.
if we still in august, may i ask for The Whispered World: Special Edition
Woohoo :)

A huge thank you to finkleroy for all the time and effort put into this during all this time, and to all the donors making it possible.

And yep, interesting coincidence, getting to 10000 (remaining, since the count is a bit higher because of deleted ones) posts now too.

Next anniversary, if I did this correctly, should be December 19, when this will become the longest running incarnation of this giveaway.
Cavalary: Woohoo :)

A huge thank you to finkleroy for all the time and effort put into this during all this time, and to all the donors making it possible.

And yep, interesting coincidence, getting to 10000 (remaining, since the count is a bit higher because of deleted ones) posts now too.

Next anniversary, if I did this correctly, should be December 19, when this will become the longest running incarnation of this giveaway.
Another woohoo for finkleroy in maintaining the tradition of DRM-Free gaming gifts!
DRM-free gaming forever!
high rated
drxenija: Can I ask for worms?
Granted.
Mugiwarah: if we still in august, may i ask for The Whispered World: Special Edition
Granted.
Congrats to all for the second anniversary !
thank to Catac1ysm and finkleroy for The Whispered World: Special Edition
Congrats for the second anniversary! Glad that I'm part of almost half of the years of this iteration of the giveaway!
Ice_Mage: Happy anniversary.

Thank you frogthroat, Doc0075, finkleroy, and everyone who donated.
Yes, I remember Ice_Mage.
A man with faith no man could shake.
A strength no man could break.
A character no man could fake.
For goodness sake, let's eat some cake.
Happy anniversary to this giveaway and everybody who is particpating but of course most of all to our host finkleroy :)
Happy anniversary and a big thank you to finkleroy for this initiative. :)
Happy Giveaway Birthday!!!! Thanks to finkleoroy and this awesome community that make all this possible :D