It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would just like to thank Finkleroy again for all the work put in. Sad to see things end up this way, but I can fully appreciate the reasons behind said move.
There are 3 non-daggered keys remaining. New keys will not be added to this giveaway, so if you're holding off requesting one of them because you're hoping for something you might like better, go ahead and request what's on the list now while it's still there. I will be closing this giveaway when all non-daggered keys are gone, or if it becomes clear to me that they won't be requested anytime soon.
Post edited April 09, 2022 by finkleroy
finkleroy: There are 3 non-daggered keys remaining. New keys will not be added to this giveaway, so if you're holding off requesting one of them because you're hoping for something you might like better, go ahead and request what's on the list now while it's still there. I will be closing this giveaway when all non-daggered keys are gone, or if it becomes clear to me that they won't be requested anytime soon.
Outcast 1.1 was free in November, Ultima Underworld 1 + 2 in August, so I'm thinking they'd mainly interest new users. Even if these particular keys have been purchased specially for the giveaway, maybe if they're not taken over the next couple of days, they could become daggered. Though, of course, they could also be left for the next incarnation of the giveaway, if there will be one.
Cavalary: Outcast 1.1 was free in November, Ultima Underworld 1 + 2 in August, so I'm thinking they'd mainly interest new users. Even if these particular keys have been purchased specially for the giveaway, maybe if they're not taken over the next couple of days, they could become daggered. Though, of course, they could also be left for the next incarnation of the giveaway, if there will be one.
Thanks for letting me know.
Wanted to let others ask first, but it seems, the clock is already ticking... May I have Deponia, please?
AlexTerranova: Wanted to let others ask first, but it seems, the clock is already ticking... May I have Deponia, please?
Granted.
I'll take one of the Deponia keys too, if I may.
high rated
BurlyHeart: I'll take one of the Deponia keys too, if I may.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and GamezRanker.
Many thanks to Dominacanoed for Deponia and to finkleroy for managing this giveaway for a long time. :)
I'd like to ask for Ultima Underworld 1&2 :)
high rated
maxleod: I'd like to ask for Ultima Underworld 1&2 :)
Granted.
LAST CALL!
Really sad to see this thread go. Thanks to all who helped with donating and giving out keys. The forums will be a different place without one pillar of this community.
may i have the daggered Ultima Underworld 1+2 (†)