It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Niiice, a round 250!
low rated
I would like to ask for Black Book if possible. Not for myself, but for my good friend Orkhepaj. Who is hated around these parts for no reason. I think this would be a great gift to him.
Post edited January 31, 2022 by Snowslinger
high rated
Snowslinger: I would like to ask for Black Book if possible. Not for myself, but for my good friend Orkhepaj. Who is hated around these parts for no reason. I think this would be a great gift to him.
That user already received a non-daggered key this month. You are only allowed to request games for yourself. If you request a game for yourself and it's redeemed by an account other than the account that requested it, you will be banned from the giveaway. You can nominate another user for a game, but that user must be eligible for the giveaway, and the nomination must not exceed their monthly limit.
Post edited January 31, 2022 by finkleroy
low rated
@finkleroy, want to ask you one question - I want to ask for one awesome game today, but with your grant when a new month will start? Will my request be eligible for a grant in this case?
high rated
LifeLover: @finkleroy, want to ask you one question - I want to ask for one awesome game today, but with your grant when a new month will start? Will my request be eligible for a grant in this case?
For the purposes of both giveaways, each month starts on the first of the month at midnight pacific time. If you don't know what time that is in your timezone, please visit timeanddate.com. Pre-requests are not allowed.
LifeLover: @finkleroy, want to ask you one question - I want to ask for one awesome game today, but with your grant when a new month will start? Will my request be eligible for a grant in this case?
finkleroy: For the purposes of both giveaways, each month starts on the first of the month at midnight pacific time. If you don't know what time that is in your timezone, please visit timeanddate.com. Pre-requests are not allowed.
OK, that is what I want to know, thank you for the info.
It's 13 hours and 5 min til midnight PST and the start of the February frenzy. A Febrenzy, if you will.
Sigh, this long list of games looks so beautiful...
I'm going to miss it
Thanks to both of you for Slay the Spire.
There are lots of kind hearted individuals in this community and Doc deserves a special place for his continued generosity. As I told him in chat, he is a super spreader of happiness and joy to all the folks in this community and its much appreciated.
teshra: Thanks to both of you for Slay the Spire.
You are in for a treat.

I got the game myself from this giveaway (specifically from Doc0075) almost exactly two years ago. I have since played 568 hours of it, and my wife perhaps half that much.
Post edited February 01, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: I got the game myself from this giveaway (specifically from Doc0075) almost exactly two years ago. I have since played 568 hours of it, and my wife perhaps half that much.
Bit ambiguous sentence structure - are you saying she's played half that many hours, or is that a rough accounting of your frisky time?
mrkgnao: I got the game myself from this giveaway (specifically from Doc0075) almost exactly two years ago. I have since played 568 hours of it, and my wife perhaps half that much.
bler144: Bit ambiguous sentence structure - are you saying she's played half that many hours, or is that a rough accounting of your frisky time?
I don't see a reason to assume that the two readings are mutually exclusive.
teshra: Thanks to both of you for Slay the Spire.
mrkgnao: You are in for a treat.

I got the game myself from this giveaway (specifically from Doc0075) almost exactly two years ago. I have since played 568 hours of it, and my wife perhaps half that much.
I've played 3 games today since downloading it. I make it to the city but can't get past the final boss, not even close. Until that point its been somewhat simple to get there but whatever final boss shows up in the city, they massacre me. Will need to refine my strats for next run.
mrkgnao: You are in for a treat.

teshra: I've played 3 games today since downloading it. I make it to the city but can't get past the final boss, not even close. Until that point its been somewhat simple to get there but whatever final boss shows up in the city, they massacre me. Will need to refine my strats for next run.
It's a game one indeed gets better at over time. And you also unlock better cards and relics as you play.
bler144: It's 13 hours and 5 min til midnight PST and the start of the February frenzy. A Febrenzy, if you will.
3 hours for the purge.