It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much RetroJaro and finkleroy for Journey to the Savage Planet.
bluethief: Thank you very much THESLITHERYDEE for Volgarr the Viking and to finkleroy for everything related to this giveaway.
THESLITHERYDEE: You're welcome. This game reminds me very much of an arcade game designed to take all your coins.
Völgarr the Viking is a tough game indeed, but it's fair: the more you practice, the more skilled you become. Only those with perseverance can truly enjoy this great platformer. Hopefully Crazy Viking Studios will release a sequel someday soon. Happy gaming, you guys!
high rated
artaion: May I ask for Shadow Tactics, missed the giveaway and ninjas/samurai are cool xD
Granted.
Were those keys for Shadow Tactics from the last giveaway?
If yes, how people got more than one key for it? Or only people who already had it were able to donate it?

Asking so I can also donate giveaway keys for people that couldn't catch with it. Iirc, this happened to me once with Outcast 1.1 giveaway only.
high rated
_Line: Were those keys for Shadow Tactics from the last giveaway?
If yes, how people got more than one key for it? Or only people who already had it were able to donate it?

Asking so I can also donate giveaway keys for people that couldn't catch with it. Iirc, this happened to me once with Outcast 1.1 giveaway only.
You add the game to your account. If it's already in your account, they e-mail you a key that you can gift to someone who doesn't already have it.
_Line: Were those keys for Shadow Tactics from the last giveaway?

finkleroy: You add the game to your account. If it's already in your account, they e-mail you a key that you can gift to someone who doesn't already have it.
Oh... I missed that one then. I will try it in the next ones! Thank you. :)
high rated
Korotan: First of all your welcome Mr_Whiffles
Second APU79 look forward to this month. Because it is this time of the year celebrating three years of gifting Stardew Valley there will be another version of this gem gifted. Maybe together in Bundle with Stronghold HD too.
Depending on how much money I still have over.
APU79: Omg so kind of you to let me know buddy. I'll try to be on guard from now on for stardew valley l thank you very very much again. Hope I didn't jinx myself there coz that luck fairy always attacks me on the wrong time lol.
Small heads up to you and everyone else.
This year to celebrate three years of gifting Stardew Valley and to ease someone the gaming life during this second covid-winter I will make an exception and make the games I bought as gift from the sale available when the Sale is still running.
On 24th aka the christmas eve Stardew Valley bundled with another game as two more entries from me will get available so maybe you are lucky and get yourself (another) christmas gift.
Can I ask for Shadow Tactics?
I miss in the Winter Sale day 1
high rated
cuongvd_tz: Can I ask for Shadow Tactics?
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
Post edited December 16, 2021 by finkleroy
artaion: May I ask for Shadow Tactics, missed the giveaway and ninjas/samurai are cool xD
finkleroy: Granted.
My thanks goes to you finkleroy and _Slaugh_
Happy holidays
cuongvd_tz: Can I ask for Shadow Tactics?
finkleroy: Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can speak with everyone so I can send you the key.
thank you!!!
low rated
i missed yesterdays giveaway
illike59: i missed yesterdays giveaway
For Shadow Tactics? There are several daggered ones here. Are you eligible for requesting?

I actually have a key I wont use for it. If you want it change your settings so people can send you DMs and I will send it your way.
Post edited December 16, 2021 by greyhat
high rated
200 games and counting ready to be donated at the end of this sale. To help build excitement, here is a video of a fat bloke dancing like a boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIOQfdn9L9c&ab_channel=IkonDp
Imagine 90% of those are Jack Keane for ultimate trolling.