It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks finkleroy for the giveaway and thanks to Dark_art_ for the game.
finkleroy: what does everyone think about making an exception for keys that are about to expire?
Yes, make an exception rather than let them go to waste.

Perhaps something like:

X days before expiration: available for those who may not be otherwise eligible.
X hours before expiration: drop them in the ninja thread.

Solve for X.
Can I ask for Volgarr the Viking?
finkleroy: what does everyone think about making an exception for keys that are about to expire?
frogthroat: Yes, make an exception rather than let them go to waste.

Perhaps something like:

X days before expiration: available for those who may not be otherwise eligible.
X hours before expiration: drop them in the ninja thread.

Solve for X.
A week for the former and one day for the latter sounds reasonable to me, especially when there's a ton of codes, but really, finkleroy can adjust either window of opportunity at will.
When I donate a code I'd dislike for it to go to waste, and don't particularly care who uses it - though still do creatively obfuscate the codes lest they'd be reaped by bots before people could use them.
May I have Volgarr the Viking?
low rated
Hey,

I would like and ask for Factorio.
Have played the demo for many hours, but I can't afford it at the moment :(
ShyPaya: Hey,

You really need to read posts 1 and 2 at the beginning of this topic, on page 1. It tells you all the rules and qualifications for participation in this Community Giveaway, and post 2 shows what games are actually available...
high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for Volgarr the Viking?
Granted.
lwcasss: May I have Volgarr the Viking?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
ShyPaya: Hey,

That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Post edited December 14, 2021 by finkleroy
Thank you very much THESLITHERYDEE for Volgarr the Viking and to finkleroy for everything related to this giveaway.
low rated
May I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
high rated
joseh20: May I have Journey to the Savage Planet + the Hot Garbage DLC?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Could I have Journey to the Savage Planet?
high rated
Outriders: Could I have Journey to the Savage Planet?
Granted.
bluethief: Thank you very much THESLITHERYDEE for Volgarr the Viking and to finkleroy for everything related to this giveaway.
You're welcome. This game reminds me very much of an arcade game designed to take all your coins.
May I ask for Shadow Tactics, missed the giveaway and ninjas/samurai are cool xD