It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much, FinkleRoy and Doc0075!
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
greyhat: :D Well I bought the key so hopefully they reply.
GamezRanker: Hopefully they should, sooner or later(i'm guessing they went offline shortly after editing their post).

greyhat: Sorry, I did not clue in that you were hinting at gifting it. :P
GamezRanker: I figured the wall of text/advice and winky face emoji placement would've tipped near anyone off....guess next time I shouldn't be so subtle. :D
HAH. Now that I read it I see it is not subtle at all. I just skimmed over it last time. :P
greyhat: HAH. Now that I read it I see it is not subtle at all. I just skimmed over it last time. :P
It happens(especially when I write my more "wall o' text" posts).
Post edited May 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
Huge thanks to greyhat for gifting me Thief 2: Metal Age.
Thank you Doc0075 for Panzer Dragoon: Remake and to finkleroy for running this thread
greyhat: May I please request Raji: An Ancient Epic. Thank you.
finkleroy: Granted.
Genocide2099: Can I request for Blood: Fresh Supply?
trexxxxy: May I ask for Mafia II: Director’s Cut
s1drano: May I ask for Tropico 6 El Prez Edition, please?
MysterD: May I ask for Panzer Dragoon Remake?

Thanks ahead of time, Finkleroy and the one gifting that awesome game.
bhrigu: May I ask for Westerado Double Barreled, Please?
SvitlaSveta4: Hello game society, can I ask for game series Trine: Ultimate Collection please? Such a great visual style, such amazing music and well balanced gameplay.
direspirefirewire: Hoping a copy of Panzer Dragoon: Remake is still available. Thanks in advance
finkleroy , Doc0075 Thank You both for such awesome game set :)))
can i take Frostpunk?
high rated
Tistonic: can i take Frostpunk?
Granted.
Thank you Doc for the game! Thank you Finkleroy for handing out the keys.
Rep7icant: I'd like to thank both gogtrial34987 and finkleroy for their generosity and kindness.
gogtrial34987: You're very welcome!

Be aware that everspace is frustratingly hard early on, and it really matters which perks you put your meager profits in to be able to progress. But once you're over the initial hurdle and can handle the controls, I found it all to be very worth it. And dying early and often does serve a purpose for the storytelling, which I at least found very nicely done.
I hope you'll stick with it and end up enjoying the game as much as I did! :)
Hello, gogtrial34987! How are you?

Don't worry. I really like hard games. Just so you know, I've just finished playing La-Mulana although I had to use walkthroughs. Some of the puzzles of that game are plainly unjust and the action is hardcore, especially at the bosses. However, the game is really great. In my opinioin, it deserves its place alongside masterpieces such as Super Metroid and Castlevania Symphony of the Night. If you haven't tried it, I would recommend it to you.

Thank you again for EVERSPACE. I truly appreciate your gesture.

Take it easy and happy gaming!
s1drano: May I ask for Tropico 6 El Prez Edition, please?
Many thanks to Doc0075 for the game, and to finkleroy for managing this giveaway!
May I get fate of atlantis?
Thank you so much Doc0075 for Raji and many thanks to Finkleroy for keeping on keeping on.
Post edited May 12, 2021 by greyhat
low rated
May I request Disco Elysium: Final Cut?
high rated
RetroJaro: May I get fate of atlantis?
Granted.
poogry: May I request Disco Elysium: Final Cut?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.