It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Finkle, and thank you Doc0075, again, for the gifts to the giveaway and to the community.
CanI request Frostpunk + Frostpunk: Season Pass?
May I have Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition if available?
Well since I lost Control of time and therefore missed my opportunity yet again I may as well Run blindly like a Ghost :P
Self-sarcastic puns aside, here's my request if you catch my drift Finkle ;)
May I request Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner Winter Pack (DLC) please ?
high rated
nevarRed: CanI request Frostpunk + Frostpunk: Season Pass?
Granted.
greeklover: May I have Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition if available?
Granted.
B1tF1ghter: Well since I lost Control of time and therefore missed my opportunity yet again I may as well Run blindly like a Ghost :P
Granted.
sasuke12: May I request Ghostrunner + Ghostrunner Winter Pack (DLC) please ?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Doc0075: Thank you all for the kind words. There will be a few more games added a little later in the month.
The reason for them being added at a later date is to give those who miss the initial rush a chance to grab some goodies as well.
B1tF1ghter: Well since I lost Control of time and therefore missed my opportunity yet again I may as well Run blindly like a Ghost :P
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you very much Doc0075 for 'Augmented "M" Simulator' (I wonder who will get that joke) :D
And once again great thanks to finkleroy for his/her continued duty in guiding this community's members' sanity higher in these grim times ;)
Could I request Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, if it's still available?
I'd like to request Monster Train if it's still available. Thanks.
high rated
Krimzon14: Could I request Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, if it's still available?
Granted.
ikrananka: I'd like to request Monster Train if it's still available. Thanks.
Granted.
Krimzon14: Could I request Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, if it's still available?
ikrananka: I'd like to request Monster Train if it's still available. Thanks.
Thank you so much!! And a big thank you to Doc for the game!!! <3 Y'all are always wonderfully generous with your giveaways! It is greatly appreciated! <3

srhill: Could I get SWAT 4, please?
Granted.
Thanks a bunch, and to Doc, whose generosity knows no bounds.
may i ask for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
high rated
Mugiwarah: may i ask for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and Doc0075 for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen