It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: nevermind.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by BFG2000
Hi, can I ask for Atomicrops?
Zadalon: Thanks to The_Puppet94 for Mount and Blade Warband and finkleroy for running the giveaway :)
You are welcome! Enjoy!

finkleroy: Granted.
te_lanus: Thanx. and thanx to The_Puppet94
You are welcome! I whish you a good time solving the mystery of the Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
May I ask for Fort Triumph?
oohhh my bad,, won't happen again finkleroy
A huge thanks to Doc0075 for donating Thimbleweed Park, and to finkleroy for maintaining both Community Giveaways.  I can't wait to play another Ron Gilbert's masterpiece !  :-D
high rated
Darvallas: Hi, can I ask for Atomicrops?
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: May I ask for Fort Triumph?
Granted.
May I request Ashwalkers ?
Thanks Doc0075 for Fort Triumph!!
EDIT: I just saw Ashwalkers has been requested :-)

It looks like a very interesting game. I like the mix of survival with events, and the fact that there seems to be a very clear art direction with distinctive aesthetic purpose. There is a French review that mentions the intuitive gameplay.

Maybe one can imagine... Vagrus gone silent, in the Vagrus world gone deeply wrong (as it seems possible in Vagrus).

Loved the Vagrus demo, by the way, and have to play the whole game one day.
Post edited May 05, 2021 by Carradice
I'm interested in Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete .
high rated
uchristensen: May I request Ashwalkers ?
Granted.
kmonster: I'm interested in Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete .
Granted.
Thanks Doc0075 for Atomicrops!
Thank to ssling for Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete and to finkleroy for the quick response !
Thank you so much Doc0075 and finkie for the giveaway!