It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy for Deadly Days!
Thanks a lot to Doc0075 and finkleroy for the Wasteland 2! ^_^
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure :)
Thank you very very much Doc0075 and finkleroy for Metro Exodus.
It means a lot to me.
CervelloYM: Thank you very very much Doc0075 and finkleroy for Metro Exodus.
It means a lot to me.
That game's awesome. Played the base-game in Game Pass.

I really want to play the 2 DLC's, at some point in time.

I'm looking forward to grabbing Exodus that from Humble soon, as that's in the Humble Choice coming up today - especially since I want to see the new Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition that only supports RTX, which is coming May 6th (Thursday).

I have a RTX 3070, BTW.
Post edited May 04, 2021 by MysterD
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for Spiritfarer! I'm looking forward to playing it.
You rock, Doc0075.
And thanks again to finkleroy.
Heya Fink,
I wouldn't mind Fort Triumph if its still available :)
Cheers!
high rated
Cymepa: Heya Fink,
Cheers!
Granted.
Cymepa: Heya Fink,
Cheers!
finkleroy: Granted.
My thanks to the all-mighty Doc0075 and to Finkleroy his continuous management of this giveaway thread :)
Fort Triumph seems right up my alley as I am a huge fan of Heroes of Might & Magic (and all turn-based fantasy strategy in general). This is a great!
Post edited May 04, 2021 by Cymepa
Thank you Doc0075!!
Could I ask for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter + The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Collector's Edition upgrade (DLC)
I have 2 friends who have The Dig on their wishlist, Tallima and genkicolleen, and only 1 copy to nominate. Only way to settle this is with a classic coin toss. Heads for Tallima; tails for genkicolleen.

*flips coins*

Heads! I'd like to nominate Tallima for The Dig
high rated
te_lanus: Could I ask for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter + The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Collector's Edition upgrade (DLC)
Granted.
te_lanus: Could I ask for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter + The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Collector's Edition upgrade (DLC)
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanx. and thanx to The_Puppet94