It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much
May I have a key for the demo of Tasomachi: Behind the Twilight? It looks pretty intriguing.
Hello, can i ask you for Divine Divinity?

Big thanks to finkleroy and GamezRanker for this game!!
Post edited April 17, 2021 by Likolrosa
high rated
JakobFel: May I have a key for the demo of Tasomachi: Behind the Twilight? It looks pretty intriguing.
Granted.
Likolrosa: Hello, can i ask you for Divine Divinity?
Granted.
Gerin: Thank you very much
Beyond Divinity....the voice acting is silly/corny at times, but that and other things is what (imo) makes it fun.

Some tips: move stuff in each area(drag and drop) as sometimes stuff is hidden under things in the environment, sort/space your inventory regularly(it is just clumped together on each inventory category tab), save before using skill points and experiment to find the best ones(lockpicking is good, for instance...as is increasing strength to be able to carry more stuff), and save regularly in general.

Also a special tip: *semi spoiler* the teleporting pyramids(items) are your friend.....once you find them keep tabs on where you placed them and use them wisely. *end spoiler*

I hope ya have fun with it. :)

-

Likolrosa: Hello, can i ask you for Divine Divinity?

Big thanks to finkleroy and GamezRanker for this game!!
This was actually one of the first games I bought here, long ago.....fun times.

Btw, some of the general tips to the above user who took Beyond Divinity may be of use.

Also as with them: I hope you have some fun with it when you get to it. :)
Post edited April 17, 2021 by GamezRanker
Thanks solar_dome and finkleroy for the demo of Tasomachi!
Can I ask for Darkest Dungeon?
high rated
drxenija: Can I ask for Darkest Dungeon?
Granted.
Only 3 undaggered games in the giveaway. That's the lowest I've seen it in awhile.

I'm sure once the Summer Sale starts, the list will repopulate quickly.
TheBigCore: Only 3 undaggered games in the giveaway. That's the lowest I've seen it in awhile.

I'm sure once the Summer Sale starts, the list will repopulate quickly.
Talisman: Origins is the best way to enjoy Talisman solo, lots of fun, and has in-game achievements working without Galaxy.
I'd like to nominate zeogold for Talisman: Origins.
TheBigCore: Only 3 undaggered games in the giveaway. That's the lowest I've seen it in awhile.
Nitpick: 2 games...the other entry is a DLC :)

TheBigCore: I'm sure once the Summer Sale starts, the list will repopulate quickly.
Iirc I heard tell in Doc's giveaway that he might be buying games(for here or maybe another of his own contests) during the sale, to give out(here or maybe another of his own contests) after it.

Also the list MIGHT repopulate a bit before that...who knows. ;)

*whistles and leaves basket for Fink next to door of thread*

-

finkleroy: Granted
Make sure to check yer PM in a bit, OP. ;)
Post edited April 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: Also as with them: I hope you have some fun with it when you get to it. :)
Thank you my friend. I hope to get to it very soon.
As bad as people say this game is, I'm requesting TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight - Demo if there's a key still available.
high rated
TheBigCore: As bad as people say this game is, I'm requesting TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight - Demo if there's a key still available.
Granted.