It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Pouyou-pouyou: I would gladly like to have Secret of the Silver Earring for this month, please.
Granted.
Can I ask for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD?
Thanks to _Slaugh_ for the Secret of the Silver Earring. I did enjoy the 1st Frogware Sherlock Holmes game, even if it wasn't the game of the century, and I'm looking forward to try that second game. Thanks to Finkleroy as well.
high rated
bluethief: Can I ask for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD?
Granted.
A big thank you to Licurg for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, and to finkleroy for the never-ending hard work on these giveaways.
marsattakx: thank you for the platformer slaugh
Pouyou-pouyou: Thanks to _Slaugh_ for the Secret of the Silver Earring.
You're welcome !  Have fun !  :-)
LynXsh: FINALLY.
I know, right? ;D

-

andysheets1975: Many thanks to you and GamezRanker again!

Haha, I saw it a while ago but I figured I'd pass it by to let someone else grab it, but when it kept sitting there I figured I might as well request it.
I hope you enjoy it :)
(it is also in my somewhat decent sized backlog)
Post edited April 10, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
Can I ask for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition?
Sheam: ...
Please read thread rules in its first posts before posting. :)
low rated
Sheam: ...
Lexor: Please read thread rules in its first posts before posting. :)
Omg, thanks for advise :)
high rated
Sheam: Can I ask for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition?
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May I ask for Children of Morta?
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for Children of Morta?
Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for Children of Morta?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you and also thanks to The_Puppet94 for donating the game.
If I am eligible, may I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete?