It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I join in the many thanks for schewy for bestowing this old memory on my account, and supporting the Ziggurat releases on GOG. I think there is a way to play co-op online, or using the rom with some MAME frontend or using some other software. I'd like to play it coop so if you have it PM me and let's find a way. I immediately played it and I could beat it for the first time in my life, I don't thin in the arcades I ever made it past the 3rd level.
Fun fact: one of the cutest memories I had of this game was of being turned into a pig, but I remember that you also had piglets following you and you could be turned into other animals too. Was that the sequel or a different game?
https://ibb.co/VNHssJz
Mistery solved, it might have been the sequel, but here you are followed by little mice when you turn yourself into a big one.
Post edited March 04, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: I join in the many thanks for schewy for bestowing this old memory on my account, and supporting the Ziggurat releases on GOG. I think there is a way to play co-op online, or using the rom with some MAME frontend or using some other software. I'd like to play it coop so if you have it PM me and let's find a way. I immediately played it and I could beat it for the first time in my life, I don't thin in the arcades I ever made it past the 3rd level.
Fun fact: one of the cutest memories I had of this game was of being turned into a pig, but I remember that you also had piglets following you and you could be turned into other animals too. Was that the sequel or a different game?
https://ibb.co/VNHssJz
Go to www.fightcade.com, register an account, then download and install the software

Follow these instructions:

github.com/dosbox-staging/dosbox-staging/wiki/Don't-Play-the-DOS-Ports-of-MK-and-SF2:-Use-Fightcade

Obviously, substitute Street Fighter for the games you want to play. For example: Use the included ROMs for Gate of Doom. Enjoy.
Post edited March 04, 2021 by TheBigCore
TheBigCore: Go to www.fightcade.com, register an account, then download and install the software

github.com/dosbox-staging/dosbox-staging/wiki/Don't-Play-the-DOS-Ports-of-MK-and-SF2:-Use-Fightcade

Obviously, substitute Street Fighter for the games you want to play. For example: Use the included ROMs for Gate of Doom. Enjoy.
Thank you! In the past I used Kaillera to play stuff like Cadash online coop but I'm not up to date :) this seems much more easier and user friendly!
But if you are buying these for the ROM file, be careful because I don't see any readily accessible in Gate of Doom.
TheBigCore: Go to www.fightcade.com, register an account, then download and install the software

Dogmaus: Thank you! In the past I used Kaillera to play stuff like Cadash online coop but I'm not up to date :) this seems much more easier and user friendly!
But if you are buying these for the ROM file, be careful because I don't see any readily accessible in Gate of Doom.
Open FBNeo, press F6, click the checkbox next to "Show Unavailable", then type "Gate of Doom". You will need the parent roms for a game called Dark Seal, I assume.
TheBigCore: Open FBNeo, press F6, click the checkbox next to "Show Unavailable", then type "Gate of Doom". You will need the parent roms for a game called Dark Seal, I assume.
I mean I don't find any rom in the GOG file.
As for Fightcade I prefer Kaillera without a frontend like this :) but thanx for showing me
I'd like to ask for The Curse of Monkey Island, if I may.
high rated
park_84: I'd like to ask for The Curse of Monkey Island, if I may.
Granted.
May I please have Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy key, thank you
high rated
josh72718: May I please have Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy key, thank you
Granted.
Many thanks to ConsulCaesar and finkleroy for the key and for hosting this!
high rated
park_84: Many thanks to ConsulCaesar and finkleroy for the key and for hosting this!
You're welcome. Enjoy the adventure!
low rated
thanks for share.
low rated
Hi I'm new to this, so How can a get in these giveaways
high rated
Lords3: Hi I'm new to this, so How can a get in these giveaways
Read the first three posts in this topic.
low rated
Can i request for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition?