It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Witcher 3 GOTY
9AE33-856EA-8453B-65F8B

Both
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
29177-D6A6D-4B6A5-939FC
Post edited October 09, 2020 by ModaL
high rated
The first one has been redeemed, thanks.
In future, please put such posts in the Ninja Giveaway thread.

From the first post:
finkleroy: *****RULES*****
4. No code-dropping of any sort. Please. I know you mean well, but I'd rather you donate to this giveaway.
Post edited October 09, 2020 by Mortius1
JakobFel: May I have the As Far As the Eye Demo? That's one of the few demos/freebies I don't have on GOG.
I never thought of purchasing multiple copies of demos. Now I wish I had taken some extra Carrion demos to giveaway to people regretting they missed it.
May I request Thief 2: The Metal Age?
DELETED
Post edited October 09, 2020 by Vingry
Thank you greyhat for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
high rated
arsalan12: May I request Thief 2: The Metal Age?
Granted.
When the game code comes your way via Fink, I would humbly advise using T2Fix....it has bug fixes and other improvements. The bug fixes are helpful and useful, and all other additional components are optional when installing it.

(T2Fix, not TFix....which is for the first game)
Post edited October 09, 2020 by GamesRater
Can I ask for Mirror's Edge?

And if I'm allowed to be a little bit greedy, I could also ask for Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection as I missed that promotion when it was happening.
Thank you Finkleroy and GamesRater for Thief 2.
GamesRater: When the game code comes your way via Fink, I would humbly advise using T2Fix....it has bug fixes and other improvements. The bug fixes are helpful and useful, and all other additional components are optional when installing it.

Got it. Thanks for telling me this :)
Post edited October 09, 2020 by arsalan12
Paulo_Moura69: Thank you greyhat for the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
You are welcome. Hope you enjoy the game. :)
arsalan12: Thank you Finkleroy and GamesRater for Thief 2.
GamesRater: When the game code comes your way via Fink, I would humbly advise using T2Fix....it has bug fixes and other improvements. The bug fixes are helpful and useful, and all other additional components are optional when installing it.

arsalan12: Got it. Thanks for telling me this :)
Not a problem.....I hope you have fun with the game. :)
Post edited October 09, 2020 by GamesRater
high rated
PixelBoy: Can I ask for Mirror's Edge?

And if I'm allowed to be a little bit greedy, I could also ask for Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection as I missed that promotion when it was happening.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Mortius1.

Also thanks for the anonymous donor for the goodies collection.
PixelBoy: Thank you finkleroy and Mortius1.

Also thanks for the anonymous donor for the goodies collection.
You're welcome. I found it very original when it first came out.

I'll probably be replaying it soon.