It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Two of the best games I've played this year came from this giveaway and specifically from Doc0075 --- "Slay the Spire" (already clocked upwards of 260 hours in this game) and "Druidstone" (a highly recommended turn-based tactics game).

So, thank you, again, Doc0075 and finkleroy, for the game gifted me today, as well as those gifted in the past. Most highly appreciated.
Post edited August 02, 2020 by mrkgnao
TheBigCore: Thief Gold is a "steal".
PhedaPuten: Well, not being a 100% native speaker I did some googling and found this jewel:

In English, when you say something is 'a steal' you mean it's a bargain – so cheap that it's almost as if you haven't paid anything for it.

Well, I'd confirm it's 'almost' so. 'Almost', because I haven't been granted it yet ...

EDIT: Ninja'd by the mighty bestower of grants himself, so now we can strike down the word 'almost'. In all three counts of it. :))
The other joke there is that you got a bargain for a game about a thief. Thieves steal.
high rated
TheBigCore: The other joke there is that you got a bargain for a game about a thief. Thieves steal.
I think they got that, but were just adding to it. :)

======================

Also note to all:
A small(compared to the game gifting god that is Doc) addition of games will be coming this way shortly(as soon as Fink gets my PM and adds them).....hope y'all enjoy.
Post edited August 02, 2020 by GameRacer
Thanks to Doc0075 for donating Feudal Alloy and thanks to finkleroy for granting it to me and keep on doing this giveaway.
Post edited August 02, 2020 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Thanks to Doc0075 for donating Feudal Alloy and thanks to finkleroy for granting it to me and keep on doing this giveaway.
you should tell me how do you like it, and other people.
MarkoH01: Thanks to Doc0075 for donating Feudal Alloy and thanks to finkleroy for granting it to me and keep on doing this giveaway.
SylvanFae: you should tell me how do you like it, and other people.
I can do so but if I like the game would this change your opinion that you don't like it? ;)
My thanks to Doc0075 for the game, and finkleroy for managing the giveaway.
I've been seeing this one for too long both on my wishlist and on the giveaway list. I tried to resist the temptation, but I can't do it any longer, so...

May I please ask for Monolith + Monolith: Relics of the Past? :D
I'd like to request XIII please. I only played like one level bck when it was first released and all I remember about it was it has cool comic book look
may I request
Torchlight?
Thanks to Doc0075 for the very generous gift of Scythe: Digital Edition, and to finkleroy for managing everything.

Cannot wait to start laying waste to Mitteleurope with early XX century mechas!. The smell of Diesel exhaust in the morning... smells like victory.
BKGaming: Please read the forum code of conduct: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog

Your spam post in this thread have been removed.
Enebias: Hey BK! I didn't know you became a mod, good to see a trustworthy face joining the ranks. :)
Thanks. :)
Hi guys and of course girls!
I want to say Thank you anonymous donor (I don't know why you decided to hide your nickname, but I respect your decision) and finkleroy for System Shock 2. Want to try to play it with my friend :)
I'll PM the mod instead
Post edited August 02, 2020 by TheDudeLebowski
high rated
Lone_Scout: I've been seeing this one for too long both on my wishlist and on the giveaway list. I tried to resist the temptation, but I can't do it any longer, so...

May I please ask for Monolith + Monolith: Relics of the Past? :D
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request XIII please. I only played like one level bck when it was first released and all I remember about it was it has cool comic book look
Granted.
aRealCyborg: may I request
Torchlight?
Granted.