It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, can I request System Shock 2, please. Want to play it very much! :)
Ciolpan.Florin: i want wc2 battle.net edition pls
That game is not currently on the list. You have to request something that is currently available on finkleroy's available keys post. Please stop spamming the thread.
Thank you first to finkleroy for doing a bang-up job managing the community giveaway, and to Doc0075 for DUSK!
Ciolpan.Florin: i want wc2 battle.net edition pls
It's not on the list of available games .
high rated
Ciolpan.Florin: i want my game thanks ignore that
BKGaming: Please read the forum code of conduct: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog

Your spam post in this thread have been removed.
Can we please ban this user?
Hello. Good day to all members of Community ^_^ Can I request Crawl, please?
Ciolpan.Florin: today is chop tourney 1v1 i need the game
You are in the wrong thread . Use this one instead : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
Can I ask for The Long Journey Home?
Ciolpan.Florin: i want my game thanks ignore that
BKGaming: Please read the forum code of conduct: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct?product=gog

Your spam post in this thread have been removed.
Hey BK! I didn't know you became a mod, good to see a trustworthy face joining the ranks. :)
A great many thanks to Doc0075 for Timespinner and to finkleroy for giving me the heads up on this being offered this month. Thank you both very much.
Ciolpan.Florin: soo many ppl against me mind your own bussines
you aren't following the rules as stated in the Code of Conduct or even bother reading the first post on this thread, you're causing this to yourself only
high rated
MarkoH01: Feudal Alloy seems to be a nice game. I like to request it if it is still available.
Granted.
TheBigCore: I am requesting Jazz Jackrabbit Collection + Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Collection if it's still available.
Granted.
Crisco1492: I would like to request one of the Legend of Grimrock keys for August, please.
Granted.
spds100: May I ask Jagged Alliance + Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Granted.
kmcoolice: Hello. I would like to request INSIDE, please.
Granted.
zaMNal: May I ask for: Legend of Grimrock
Granted.
Carradice: Might I ask for Scythe: Digital Edition?
Granted.
SvitlaSveta4: Hello, can I request System Shock 2, please. Want to play it very much! :)
Granted.
LifeLover: Hello. Good day to all members of Community ^_^ Can I request Crawl, please?
Granted.
Nicole28: Can I ask for The Long Journey Home?
Granted.
I would like to formally request that everyone completely ignore Ciolpan.Florin, no matter what they say. Do not respond to them in any way. They have been permanently banned from both giveaways I administer, and are violating this forum's code of conduct. Please do not feed the trolls. Thank you.
Thank you to the cool Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and the even more splendious GameRacer for this lovely gift!
Post edited August 02, 2020 by Nicole28
Thank you, Doc, for Legend of Grimrock and Finleroy for running the givaway!
high rated
Nicole28: Thank you to the cool Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and the even more splendious GameRacer for this lovely gift!
Not a problem....hope you enjoy it. :)

(I myself have it on backlog....will get to it soon enough, though, as it looks good)