It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I request Astrox Imperium, please?
Thanks Doc0075 for Deathtrap
Now that the rush is over, I'd like to thank Doc0075 for Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark, a game that I didn't think I could play so soon after release. Thank you very much Doc0075.

And thanks a bunch to finkleroy, our giveaway guardian.
blastradius: Can I request Astrox Imperium, please?
Granted.
Huge thanks goes to Doc0075 for Astrox Imperium and to finkleroy for keeping this thing going for us.
Can I get Distant Worlds: Universe?
May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete please? :)
high rated
drxenija: Can I get Distant Worlds: Universe?
Granted.
bela555: May I have Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete please? :)
Granted.
greeklover: finkleroy removes games from the list before sending them or replying "granted", that confused some of you that would get their first choice, but now that you edited your posts I hope finkleroy kept a list
Oh is that how it is?
thank you, matterbandit, for Transistor!
and thank you, finkleroy, for running this GA!
Thanks to Doc0075 and finkleroy :)
May i request Lovecraft's Untold Stories ?
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Lovecraft's Untold Stories ?
Granted.
Thank you matterbandit and finkleroy for Lovecraft's Untold Stories .

And now i'm officially retiring from this thread . Thank you for all the games that i received during the past months .
greeklover: finkleroy removes games from the list before sending them or replying "granted", that confused some of you that would get their first choice, but now that you edited your posts I hope finkleroy kept a list
drxenija: Oh is that how it is?
I don't know if he always does it, but yesterday he deleted games from the list before awarding them, maybe to avoid situations where people would ask again for a game on the list without seeing the previous request in yesterday's flood of games:D