It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)?
zeogold: .
obi4ammama: May i ask for Avernum: Escape from the Pit if it is ok :)
zeogold: Granted.
Big Thanks to zeo and ciemnogrodzianin for the game!!!! You guys rock :P
Thanks to zeogold and Andrey82 for The Witcher game. *2thumbsup*
I was wondering if I could qualify for "Kyn", from the promotional key set. Hopefully, I'm not doing this wrong. ^_^;
May I ask for Giants: Citizen Kabuto ?
drmike: edit: Removed.

My mistake for trying to help some out.
Huh? I read what you said thanks to the quoting and appreciate the assistance...why did you delete it? o_O
SRimac: Considering I can see my posts on forums of games i play, it is crappy search result :)
Forums are bit behind here, i can't even do preview post or it is super hidden option.
Speaking off, when i click search option atm it doesn't do anything...anyone else?
Oh, you have some activity on the subforums and the Wishlist, it seems?
Tell you what, I'll cut you some slack. If nobody else shows up to ask for the game within a week, I'll give it to you.
I'm guessing you're on Galaxy. It's a known bug that it doesn't work at all when accessing the forum from Galaxy.

Gerin: May I have Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)?
Granted.
Nicole28: I was wondering if I could qualify for "Kyn", from the promotional key set. Hopefully, I'm not doing this wrong. ^_^;
Also granted.
aghem: May I ask for Giants: Citizen Kabuto ?
Granted as well.
Post edited October 03, 2017 by zeogold
I'm not sure if i'm doing the promotional key thing correctly but may i have Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth if it's still available?
Hi zeogold, sorry but did you miss my request for the promotional key for Tropico Reloaded? Thanks

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post953
direspirefirewire: Hi zeogold, sorry but did you miss my request for the promotional key for Tropico Reloaded? Thanks

My apologies, I somehow did. No worries though, I have another key for it.
Granted.
direspirefirewire: Hi zeogold, sorry but did you miss my request for the promotional key for Tropico Reloaded? Thanks

zeogold: My apologies, I somehow did. No worries though, I have another key for it.
Granted.
No worries zeogold. I really appreciate your time and effort to run both giveaway threads. Thank you RWarehall and zeogold for the key. Happy gaming all!
zeogold: Granted as well.
Thank you Point_Man and Zeogold!
Wrong topic. :))
Post edited October 03, 2017 by kmcoolice
drmike: edit: Removed.

My mistake for trying to help some out.
zeogold: Huh? I read what you said thanks to the quoting and appreciate the assistance...why did you delete it? o_O
SRimac: Considering I can see my posts on forums of games i play, it is crappy search result :)
Forums are bit behind here, i can't even do preview post or it is super hidden option.
Speaking off, when i click search option atm it doesn't do anything...anyone else?
zeogold: Oh, you have some activity on the subforums and the Wishlist, it seems?
Tell you what, I'll cut you some slack. If nobody else shows up to ask for the game within a week, I'll give it to you.
I'm guessing you're on Galaxy. It's a known bug that it doesn't work at all when accessing the forum from Galaxy.

Gerin: May I have Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)?
zeogold: Granted.
Nicole28: I was wondering if I could qualify for "Kyn", from the promotional key set. Hopefully, I'm not doing this wrong. ^_^;
zeogold: Also granted.
zeogold: Granted as well.
Ye, using only galaxy because of multiplayer option. No worries, thanks anyway!
zeogold: Huh? I read what you said thanks to the quoting and appreciate the assistance...why did you delete it? o_O
Wasn't directed towards you. I was just trying to stay civil in someone else's thread.
Thanks to zeogold and Point_Man for Little Big Adventure
Post edited October 03, 2017 by Gerin