It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come on people . Give that copy of Capsized a good home .
Hey, mind if I give Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri a good home? It's been on my wishlist forever. :)
SRimac: May I ask Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?
Could just be the crappy search engine, but I can't find a single post from you anywhere besides here. This giveaway is for the active community. Talk a little bit more, get to know some people, then come back later.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.
kmcoolice: I have a question.

Didn't these games (Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) and Wasteland 1: The Original Classic) were given away for free sometime in the past? If it's correct, these games should have a dagger symbol (†).
Cavalary: Relentless, yep, but Wasteland 1 was just given to those buying 2, wouldn't count it.
Thanks for the heads-up from you and kmcoolice.
Daggeration has occurred.
obi4ammama: May i ask for Avernum: Escape from the Pit if it is ok :)
Granted.
john_hatcher: If I'm trustworthy enough, I'd like to have one of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition games. Thanks in advance.
Also granted.
Falci: Hey, mind if I give Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri a good home? It's been on my wishlist forever. :)
kusumahendra decided to change his mind it seems, so alright.
Granted.
Post edited October 01, 2017 by zeogold
Since nobody seems to want it and because I heard mostly good things about it I would like to try Wasteland 1: The Original Classic if I may.

Thanks.
high rated
Melvinica: Since nobody seems to want it and because I heard mostly good things about it I would like to try Wasteland 1: The Original Classic if I may.

Thanks.
Granted.
Hi zeogold, hope you're having a good weekend. Can i try the promotional key for Tropico Reloaded please? If it's still available :)
Melvinica: Since nobody seems to want it and because I heard mostly good things about it I would like to try Wasteland 1: The Original Classic if I may.

Thanks.
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeogold and Bodgeit for this.
I'd like to nominate PainOfSalvation for Sanctuary RPG: Black Edition.
SRimac: May I ask Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?
zeogold: Could just be the crappy search engine, but I can't find a single post from you anywhere besides here. This giveaway is for the active community. Talk a little bit more, get to know some people, then come back later.
Cavalary: Relentless, yep, but Wasteland 1 was just given to those buying 2, wouldn't count it.
zeogold: Thanks for the heads-up from you and kmcoolice.
Daggeration has occurred.
obi4ammama: May i ask for Avernum: Escape from the Pit if it is ok :)
john_hatcher: If I'm trustworthy enough, I'd like to have one of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition games. Thanks in advance.
zeogold: Also granted.
Falci: Hey, mind if I give Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri a good home? It's been on my wishlist forever. :)
zeogold: kusumahendra decided to change his mind it seems, so alright.
Granted.
Considering I can see my posts on forums of games i play, it is crappy search result :)
Forums are bit behind here, i can't even do preview post or it is super hidden option.
Speaking off, when i click search option atm it doesn't do anything...anyone else?
Post edited October 01, 2017 by SRimac
Melvinica: Thanks zeogold and Bodgeit for this.
You are welcome, didn't realise that I got this free when I bought Wasteland 2, so I thought it could go to good use here. Enjoy the game :)
low rated
zeogold: ...snip...
zeogold: kusumahendra decided to change his mind it seems, so alright.
Granted.
Yay! Great many thanks to you! Great many thanks to mcphail for the game! And Great many thanks to kusumahendra for the change of mind!

This is a great start to my Sunday. :)

kusumahendra: I am interested in Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri since it is a game by Looking Glass Studio and they are my favorite developers. So may I request the game?

[edit ] since Falci also requested the game and he's more likely to play it long before me then I'm pulling back my requests and pass it to him
Thanks for the change of heart, buddy. Greatly appreciated. ^_^
Post edited October 01, 2017 by Falci
edit: Removed.

My mistake for trying to help some out.
Post edited October 01, 2017 by drmike
zeogold: Could just be the crappy search engine, but I can't find a single post from you anywhere besides here. This giveaway is for the active community. Talk a little bit more, get to know some people, then come back later.
drmike: Not a vouch but it appears they're been visiting the wishlists a few times as well:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Agog.com+SRimac&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Please note I use the full domain to look as that would cover the forums and the reviews (in theory) plus anything around here, not just the forums.

Just trying to be helpful :)
They should really make profiles here, can't even see posts from people i want in 2017 :D
zeogold: ...snip...

kusumahendra decided to change his mind it seems, so alright.
Granted.
Falci: Yay! Great many thanks to you! Great many thanks to mcphail for the game! And Great many thanks to kusumahendra for the change of mind!

This is a great start to my Sunday. :)

kusumahendra: I am interested in Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri since it is a game by Looking Glass Studio and they are my favorite developers. So may I request the game?

[edit ] since Falci also requested the game and he's more likely to play it long before me then I'm pulling back my requests and pass it to him
Falci: Thanks for the change of heart, buddy. Greatly appreciated. ^_^
Not problem buddy :)
edit: Removed.

May have come off a bit rude. I forget some times people don't like assistance when you try to help them with their issues.

Painted_Doll: Come on people . Give that copy of Capsized a good home .
I sat here and looked at the game trying to decide if I would like it but I just couldn't do it. Sorry. :)
Post edited October 01, 2017 by drmike