It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sad but not entirely surprising, the time Zeogold to hand the reign has come.

May fortune be with you and thanks for everything.

Meanwhile here's a personal fave by Jeff Buckley: Last Goodbye
BeatriceElysia: So Finkleroy started his own thread right about now. Quite weird considering today's last day of the month.
I guess we can't post yet in the new thread, right?
The giveaway is currently on hiatus while we get things sorted out. Please bear with us while we work on this. It won't be long.
BeatriceElysia: So Finkleroy started his own thread right about now. Quite weird considering today's last day of the month.
I guess we can't post yet in the new thread, right?
finkleroy: The giveaway is currently on hiatus while we get things sorted out. Please bear with us while we work on this. It won't be long.
sure thing
:highfive:
Thanks Zeo for all the efforts you have put into this giveaway for such a long time and good luck on the Mysteriously Puzzling Top Secret Adventure of The Puzzlemaster. :)
zeogold:
Thank you zeo for all the games you managed the distribute among the community. You dedicated an incredible amount of you time and effort to help goggers be a little happier. Good luck and enjoy what life has prepared for you. May our paths cross again.

And Finkleroy, welcome to the madness!
Post edited August 31, 2019 by ConsulCaesar
Thank you for everything Zeo! Hope everything goes well with all the new things in your life! :)
Farewell, I wish you a long and happy life.
Thanks a lot for everything you have done and good luck :)

Now I will just have to tune my time machine...
Thanks for keeping this running so smoothly for so very long, zeogold, and good luck on all your future endeavours!
Thank you for keeping the giveaway running for so long, Zeo.

I hope that the things that keep you occupied IRL so much that you not only have to hand over the torch but also pull out of the forum are good ones.

Don't be a stranger and visit the forum when you've got some time. You'll always be welcome.
Take care and thanks for all the fish, hoping that at some point in the future you'll have more time to hang out here.
Thank you Zeogold for everything. You are breathtaking :)
Thanks for hosting the greatest giveaway of all time zeogold. Finkleroy has already been doing a great job over on the non-gog giveaway so he should be a natural fit for this one.

Hope you enjoy the greatest game of all time with GOTY awards spanning all the way back to the beginning of mankind.... Real Life. Cheers and best of luck on your new adventure. :-)
Attachments:
engage.jpg (129 Kb)
Post edited August 31, 2019 by BenKii
No, I'm not sad at all.
I'm glad that a young, talented person found their place in real life.

Zeogold you made me smile. Thanks for that.

In 60 years from now, when you are foot-sore, you may come back and tell us about your adventures on your journey.

Until then.... Take care.
Thank you for everything Zeogold and good luck for the future. :)